m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Best Gains way off cycle?

I finished my last cycle in november of last year, but the greatest strength and size gains have happened over the summer, over 7-8 months after the cycle was done. Although, I have put on some fat along with the muscle gains, the size and strength increase has been significant. It is only NOW that everyone I see thinks I am on steroids ... And I finally have those strength increases I have been seeking for years. Anyone else experience similar results?

One more thing... my frequency of training has reduced also. I am going to the gym about 1x e3d... so 2 times a week about. I just wait until I am not sore anymore from the previous workout and I have grouped my muscle groups into 2 halfs so that I can seperate my training into two workouts (2 days). Of course, this is my maintainence routine, but it has worked wonders.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Makes sense, that is basically a powerlifting routine. Don't put on too much bf as it will be hard to shed without losing muscle when natty. I would make your next run a cutting cycle. Something like tbol, prop & deca with a lot of cardio.

chest6 is offline Banned
    same here. This summer I gained at least 10lbs lean mass naturally since my cycle ended last October. Everyone this summer was asking if I was on

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    same here. This summer I gained at least 10lbs lean mass naturally since my cycle ended last October. Everyone this summer was asking if I was on
    Chest,

What is your off cycle supp and training routine?

Thread Information