Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: orders seized

  1. #1
    tvd220 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    874

    orders seized

    Has anybody been having bad luck getting their gear? I order from a source in latin america, and the last two orders has been seized by customs. It really sucks and i want to get back on and its been like 2.5 months now i have been waiting. Do you think that my addy is a red flag to customs? Im gonna use a different addy this next time.

  2. #2
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    That's why I go domestic anymore, border security is getting too good.

  3. #3
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    Has anybody been having bad luck getting their gear? I order from a source in latin america, and the last two orders has been seized by customs. It really sucks and i want to get back on and its been like 2.5 months now i have been waiting. Do you think that my addy is a red flag to customs? Im gonna use a different addy this next time.
    Bad source, bad packaging. That is a terrible ratio. I use euro sources that know how to package..... Don't PM me on sources either, I will not respond.

  4. #4
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Bad source, bad packaging. That is a terrible ratio. I use euro sources that know how to package..... Don't PM me on sources either, I will not respond.
    Same deal. Dealers that know what they are doing or domestic sources are best. Yes, once you get a seized package your address can be flagged raising the probability of future seizures.

  5. #5
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Same deal. Dealers that know what they are doing or domestic sources are best. Yes, once you get a seized package your address can be flagged raising the probability of future seizures.
    That is true, especially coming from the same country.

  6. #6
    tvd220 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    874
    yea thats what i thought. He does a discreet package though, he usually puts them into toy trucks and cars, and seals the toy back up into its orginal package and sends it as a gift. Are domestic sources prices ok? I have only tried thailand, latin american and greek sources.

  7. #7
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    yea thats what i thought. He does a discreet package though, he usually puts them into toy trucks and cars, and seals the toy back up into its orginal package and sends it as a gift. Are domestic sources prices ok? I have only tried thailand, latin american and greek sources.
    @ least to me they are.

  8. #8
    BooCooo's Avatar
    BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    203
    domestic price is OK, yeah, not cheap as hell like outside the us

  9. #9
    tvd220 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    874
    and do domestic orders ship alot quicker then international?
    for international, im usually waiting 2-3 weeks, if it even ever gets to me...

  10. #10
    sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    268
    also once you your name and addy is tagged you are marked need new name and addy.

  11. #11
    stevenb's Avatar
    stevenb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the South
    Posts
    75
    sweetpete is right get a new name and addy.
    better if its a different zip code

  12. #12
    tvd220 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    874
    Yea, Im gonna have it resent to my girlfriend's mothers house in her name and see if I get any better luck. Also, if any one of you guys knows alot about domestic vs. international sources, pm me please

  13. #13
    stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Godfrey il .
    Posts
    76
    Thats why im so reluctant to try to even get a good source as you would say ... how many times have i read someone has been ripped off before i figure its not a good idea

  14. #14
    tvd220 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    874
    well the only good news is that i have a good source, and if i send him the customs letter, he will resend free of charge. but, i want to try domestic because im sick of the hassle, and the 3 ****ing weeks of waiting

  15. #15
    MER's Avatar
    MER
    MER is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    642
    Your orders are getting seized multiple times and your worried about ordering more? Has it passed through your mind that you may have bigger problems than missing gear soon? No offense bro but I hope your smart enough to not use your home address.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •