seadam is offline Junior Member

Deca-dick w/ EQ and another ?

Learned about Deca -dick yesterday...didn't make me excited about trying Deca for the first time. Will EQ have the same effect as Deca on the dick? Also, does it matter if someone stacks 3 different products from 3 different manufacturers?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you run test at a higher amount than the deca you should not get the dreadded deca dick mate

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    as long as you run some test deca dick shouldnt occur. also to be noted it doesnt always occur even without test. I have several buddies who run eq/winny w/o test and no dick issues.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you run test at a higher amount than the deca you should not get the dreadded deca dick mate
    I agree, and as far as the different manufacturers go,it doesnt matter ,as long as there all good!!

toolman is offline Banned
    It is known as Deca dick, not eq dick. THere is no need to run test higher...this is a common believed and passed along falsehood.

seadam is offline Junior Member
    Toolman, so you're saying that EQ and Winny is fine and I don't need to add test if I don't want to?

Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Toolman, so you're saying that EQ and Winny is fine and I don't need to add test if I don't want to?
    It may be for some, but not for me. I am an over 40 guy and have to add test to all my cycles or else I lose the sex drive big time. Winny and Eq, though mild, will shut down test production. THis usually results in a loss of sex drive. You can add 1 ml of test 250 a week and that will be enough to keep you going. However you do not have to run it as high as your eq.

beuleux is offline Banned
    There are two other guys I know and myself who have taken deca alone and experienced enhanced sex drive not as extreme as test but enhanced non the less, Im not sure of the percentage of people that experience this but Im just saying deca dick is not a forgone conclusion. Oh yeh if youre gonna take test for the first time make sure youve got a woman standing by. I made that mistake and got an enlarged right arm. lol

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    There are two other guys I know and myself who have taken deca alone and experienced enhanced sex drive not as extreme as test but enhanced non the less, Im not sure of the percentage of people that experience this but Im just saying deca dick is not a forgone conclusion. Oh yeh if youre gonna take test for the first time make sure youve got a woman standing by. I made that mistake and got an enlarged right arm. lol
    deca dick is not a lack of sex drive, quite the opposite. However, it is the inability to get or maintain an erection. Quite frustrating when your all worked up and the equipment does not want to work.

Thread Information