Thread: bulking

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member

Question bulking

Im the type of person that has never had a problem staying cut ... my question is wouldnt it make sense for me to take a bulking steroid because requardless what i take im always going to be cut... My theory is if the muscle mass increases i will look even more cut sinse i dont put on fat real easily at all...

chest6 is offline Banned
    have you tried to bulk naturally before resorting to steroids with success?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bulking is more about diet and low reps heavy weight then it is about a certain type of gear... sure some lend themselves to bulking, but ultimately it's more about diet.

yes ofcoarse i have.. . 3 years ago when i started lifting no kidding i was 120... im 172 pounds now and im stuck ... i dont gain size i have alot of muscle definiton thats all i take in atleast 5000 calories a day ... i eat alot of baked chicken steak tuna penutbutter and whey protein ... i just dont bulk like others though... im not geneticaly prone to do this ... ive worked so hard to get to where i am ... not im stuck ... and its frustrating ... ive changed workouts, i do lift heavy all the time not necasarily max but whatever i can get 6-8 reps out of .... ive never lifted light .... and i still remain cut and not big...

by the way im 28 so it isnt like i just grew up and gained weight ... i also take supplement no2 it seems to help with the pump ... other than that ive always flown solo

Bigshred is offline New Member
    Like others have said, bulking is more about your diet, although, you will retain some water with certain substances such as drol or dbol .

ok so it doesnt matter ... still what would be wisest if i choose to run a cycle bulking or cutting ... not saying im actualy considering at this time but more an interest in learning when the time is right...

its more about muscle growth to me ... size of muscle is all i want ... i naturaly stay cut with no work ... if i dont eat right and alot for 5 days or so it easy to lose 5-10 pounds in weight ... its terrible...

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem
    as soon as i moved out and bought my own food i started gainin weight now im moving up everyday. i was 160 when i moved im 178 and thats in like 2 months!!!! eat more carbs u sounded like ur really missing on those i found carbs with protein and i go up its simple now haha. i just started a deca test e cycle and im like 2 weeks in so we will see how i end up after its all said nd done

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    The standard first cycle talked about around here is as follows:
    500 mg Test E for 12 weeks 2 wks off then PCT.
    This cycle will help you achieve good solid muscle gains, esp with proper diet.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    but toss some deca in there and really go for it i aiming for 200 pounds and i have never been over 175 till like a week ago weeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo

so you would say test E for 12 weeks up the carbs stay on the protein and see what happens from there... Got it if i choose to take that step i will start there...

Thread Information