CRXSI211 is offline New Member

Talking Opinion About First Cycle For U Guys

HOW U DOIN GUY..I DECIDED TO RUN MY FIRST CYCLE ..AND I DECIDED TO RUN TEST....BUT THE QUESTION IS..I REA THAT THE DOSAGES OF THE CYCL DEPENDS ON UR STATS AND WHAT U WANNA ACHIEVE..SO I WANTED TO ASK UR OPPINIONS ABOUT HOW I SHOULD RUN MY TEST CYCLE (ALSO MY 1ST ONE) IM 5'10 140 LBS....MY GOAL IS TO GAIN MASS..ABOUT 20 LBS OR MORE...I ALLRADY WORK OUT ADN EAT CORRECTLY...WHAT SHOULD MY CYCLE BE LIKE..SIZE OF INJECTIONS ETC..OH AND ALSO WHATS A GOOD BRAND TO GOW ITH FOR TEST...
    AND I WORK OUT 3 TIMES A WEEK NOW
    MONDAY - CHEST/BACK
    WEDNESDAY - BIE'S/TRI'S
    FRIDAY - SHOULDEERS/BACK
    AFTER I GO ON MY CYCLE..SHOULD I CHANGE MY WORKOUT SCHEDULE???THANX A LOT FOR UR ADVICE...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    A few more bits of information might help us along in this:

1) How old are you
    2) How long have you been working out
    3) Press the Caps Lock key once

Ok.... If you are under 21 then personally I think you are too young! I ask how long you have been working out since you have missed training legs from your list! I know squats are not everyones faves but until you have puked in the bin after a good set, at least a dozen times, you are not ready for AS!

As for the brand. There are lots of different types of test out there and they all do much the same thing, but since they have a slightly different half life due to the length of their ester it comes down to how often you want to stick yourself! A long ester is fewer sticks than a short one.

Dose: If this is your first cycle then keep it pretty low. 200mg pw tops (But again that depends on the length of the test ester since you may have to stick yourself every other day!) In general you will grow pretty well on a low dose for your first time. You may want to throw some DBol in there to start off with as well, just to get it all started.

Do you know about anti-e's?
    Do you know about clomid?

If not use the search button and find out BEFORE you even think about sticking a pin in your ass!

Oh, by the way, hit the caps lock button on the keyboard and stop yellin!! I got headache!

CRXSI211 is offline New Member
    SOR..CAPS LOCK BROKE LO..BUT IM 21 YRS OLD..OH AND I MADE A MISTAKE...

MON - CHEST/BACK
    WED - BI'S/TRI'S
    FRI - SHOULDERS/LEGS

I DO LEGS FRI NOT BACK AGAIN..SORRY....BUT I BEEN WORKIN OUT FOR 3 YEARS BASICALLY..I MEAN I TOOK SOME BREAKS ALSO BUT BASICALLY I HAD A DIFFERENT ROUTINE FOR THE FIRST 2 YEARS..I WAS DOIN THE SME MUSCLE GROUP 2WICE A WEEK..SO ONLY THIS YEAR I STARTED DOIN 1 A WEEK...AND HEAVIER WEIGHT...AND I DONT REALLY KNWO ABOUT ADDING D BAL..I MEAN I CAN WAIT TO SEE RESULTS IN 4 WEEKS..I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT SEING RESULTS ASAP WITH DBALL LOL....BUT WHAT ARE PREFERRED BRANDS FOR TES..AND DOSAGES FOR EM..1ST CYCLE

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Bah! Ill have to stuff cotton wadding in my ears since your caps lock key is broken!!

Ok, glad you made that mistake! For a moment I thought you had not done legs!

Personally I think at 21 you dont need AS but if you are determined then maybe try some enthanate. Its a fairly long ester so you only need 1 or 2 jabs per week, and the results are quite nice. Its one of my faves anyway. Important to note that all this information is only from personal experience. You may not like enthanate at all!

I would go with 200mg per week. You DONT need mega doses to get good results and at your fairly tender age you will see pretty good results on a fairly low dose anyway, especially since this is your first cycle. Im sure some people will disagree, but I maintain that this is not a race and slow and steady is safest.

There are however LOTS of different tests so maybe use the search function and have a look see at what people are saying about each one.

As for the brands I would stick to human grade gear if possible but this will very much be down to your supplier and where he scores from. Lots of people use QV (Quality Vet) gear with no problems. Iv not used it but thats just me!

When you are about to GET your gear (Whatever you go for) take a good long look in the Steroid Pictures forum and see if you can make a match for it as a positive REAL item.

Thread Information