Skull Mason is offline Junior Member

going to doc for blood test...

going back to doc in 3 weeks for blood test to see if I can get prescribed test or what have you. He knows i jsut ran some winny. I know winny doesnt supress natural test levels drastically if at all, but My question is, shoudl I stop taking clomid/nolva for my PCT?? Obviously I would like my test levels to be low enough so I can get it, so should I stop or does it not make a difference? Also, any other tips on what I can do for the next 3 weeks???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You'd be willing to lose your gains for a script? Winny does suppress. I'm wondering why you didn't make the appointment while you were on?

I don't have a recommendation on this, all I know is low test levels makes me moody with no sex drive or what the media would call roid rage

JohnnyB

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    thanks johnnyB. I just happened to get recommended to this dr after my cycle was over. I am glad I have someone who is cool and willing to make sure I am doing things right. Are you saying that if I made the appointment for the blood test whil eI was on the gear then my test levels would have been lower?

Thread Information