go to doc for help

I need to get my test back up if I go to the doc and explain my situation what do u think he will do?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguns300zx2913
    I need to get my test back up if I go to the doc and explain my situation what do u think he will do?
    How are you aware its already low?

Get some Clomid or Nolva and use it to bring back your natural testosterone production. Clmid can be obtained from the site sponsor.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What is your situation exactly?

broke and my test is down I have noo sex drive. insurance my schools doc is free though

If you just completed a cycle then you can almost bet your ass the truth will only get you sent home to wait it out. If you tell them a lie they might start prodding around rather deeply to find out why a otherwise healthy young man has low test. Beg, borrow, or steal enough $ to buy some ancillaries.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    If you just completed a cycle then you can almost bet your ass the truth will only get you sent home to wait it out. If you tell them a lie they might start prodding around rather deeply to find out why a otherwise healthy young man has low test. Beg, borrow, or steal enough $ to buy some ancillaries.
    So what if they start to prod around deeply. What is the worst thing that could happen... The doctor will say no. I would just go in and play the ignorant route. Tell him your symptoms and that you have no idea why you feel this way, and see what happens.

Well then if they put your ass on HRT where are you, back to normal-I don't think so. Lets say they begin to suspect a Hypothalmic or Pituitary tumor, cat scans blood work-Waste of fvcking $ and time. Shoulda had the goddamned PCT figured out before he cycled, now he pays a little. Sorry BigGunz, don't mean to bash your ass, but don't wast a Dr's time with lies, and if you tell them the truth they will most likely tell you to piss off-buy some ancillaries!

Thread Information