ward065 is offline Member

Want to do a short cycle, what do you guys think?

it's been about 8 weeks now since my first cycle ended.

I am thinking about starting a short cycle relatively soon. Not a long cycle, about 1/2 the length of my first one. But my goals are to put on some quality mass in this time.

After this one, which i plan to run for 4 weeks, i will take 6 weeks off after this one ends before starting a longer cycle (with longer esters)

this one i want to stay with short esters.

Here is what i have in mind. Tell me what ya think...

1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
    1-4 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    1-4 Fina/Tren -A 100mg EOD

Will run a small amount of hcg after and do 2 weeks of clomid/ nolva therapy

Again it is short, and that is my plan- a short cycle and some mass.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I personally think that the idea of the SHIC has come and gone, but if you do it let us know how it worked for you. Also if I were only running for 4 weeks I would run the prop at more like 100 mg ed, JMO.

100mg eod would only be 350mg per week, i wanted it to be about 500mg per week; i ran 500mg of test e per week before with 400mg of deca . But again, i want this one to be short and sweet

please explain more about "SHIC" and how it has come and gone...? i am interested in learning more

I said 100 mg ed, so about 700 mg/wk. The theory of the SHIC I think can in part be blamed on Jeff Summers. It is simply a Short High Intensity Cycle, short duration high doses, problem is IMO gains quickly made, are usually quickly lost. And I feel this is why this thinking has faded out. If you think about it you work for 12 weeks to put on 25 lbs if you get to keep 15 you feel pretty good, if you work for 4 weeks to gain 10 lbs what do you get to keep maybe 2-3 lbs, plus having to go back through PCT to get back to normal you will most likely wind up right back at the beginning. Only minus a few hundred dineros. IMHO

On a 4 week cycle you could potentially spend more time on PCT tan you actually were on cycle. Goofy huh.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    Super High Intensity Cycle... I don't really know the science of it...
    But it's pretty much a four week on four week of intenst cycle that is loaded up.

Some people like it, the only thing I would have against it are the effects loading up like that may have on the body both on and off the cycle? Can anyone who has tried this say something about the side fects.

well obviously some of it would be from the bloat, ie, anadrol /dbol etc anyway. i lost 7-8/20 pounds gained from my first in the first 2 weeks after- and only 1 pound after that. so i still added a sound 11-12 pounds of muscle and actually lowered bodyfat- this was a 9 week test e/ deca cycle.

my calories in this cycle would be high, around 4400-4800/day

i'm gonna start it soon- you'll never know how something works until you try it. I'm optimistic i can keep 5 pounds of mass from this cycle- i'll keep you posted. Only 4 weeks/ 1 month.

Thread Information