anonymous22 is offline New Member

too much nolva???

i am running a cycle of 750mgs of test e a week and soon to be adding in tren . my nipples started to get sensitive and a little puffy so i upped the nolva gradually to 60 mgs a day for a few days. the sensitivity went away and most of the puffiness so i started workin my way back down gradually and i am currently at 30 mgs a day of nolva and my nipples felt sensitive again today. Is it bad to run the nolva at a higher dosage then 10 mgs a day? like 30 or 40 a day ed? will this hinder gains? is it not safe? please help.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous22
    i am running a cycle of 750mgs of test e a week and soon to be adding in tren. my nipples started to get sensitive and a little puffy so i upped the nolva gradually to 60 mgs a day for a few days. the sensitivity went away and most of the puffiness so i started workin my way back down gradually and i am currently at 30 mgs a day of nolva and my nipples felt sensitive again today. Is it bad to run the nolva at a higher dosage then 10 mgs a day? like 30 or 40 a day ed? will this hinder gains? is it not safe? please help.
    You would be better off adding an AI like l-dex to that cycle or better letro.

If you go with L-dex run20mg of Nolva ED and .25mg L-dex
    If you go with Letro drop the nolva after a week of letro. Run the letro at .5mg ED...... if you feel your nips are sensitive then up the letro 1.25mg EOD

babycarter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You would be better off adding an AI like l-dex to that cycle or better letro.

If you go with L-dex run20mg of Nolva ED and .25mg L-dex
    If you go with Letro drop the nolva after a week of letro. Run the letro at .5mg ED...... if you feel your nips are sensitive then up the letro 1.25mg EOD
    I have heard good things with Letrozole .. Does it replace nolva for PCT also? From what i have studied, I'd say no, as it is for only stopping the aromatization process. But great for GYNO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by babycarter
    I have heard good things with Letrozole .. Does it replace nolva for PCT also? From what i have studied, I'd say no, as it is for only stopping the aromatization process. But great for GYNO
    Letro is too strong for PCT.......... but stopping arominization durring PCT will help aid recovery a great deal so adding L-dex in with PCT is always a good addition.

Before stopping letro the user should start running nolva or nolva and ldex because there will be a uptake in estrogen.

Thread Information