skinny kid is offline New Member

how long should it hurt for???

monday i did a 1cc of test and 1cc of eq in the butt, and it still is uncomfortable when i walk and sit down. any idea on how long the discomfort last?

Its only been two days bro. It may be sore for a little while especially if this cycle. When I start cycles my first one or two injections tend to be a little more uncomfortable than normal but it goes away after a few days.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    also if you inject too fast it can **** you up...i have done it a few times....shoulders get swollen as hell...i had to go to the doc and tell her what the deal was...she gave me an antibiotic and.....steroids ....haha....she said my white blood count was a little high and it looks like an infection is starting....just be careful and take your time when you inject it....

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    dude, every time after I inject tes-p or sus-250 or primo-BD, my ass gets very sore, I can not sit for 3~4day, and I also get a fever too. this is how I easy the soreness, (#1 heat your juice with warm water before you inject to you butt cheek), (#2 after injection use a massager to massage your butt cheek for 15min) (#3 take a hot shower), this is how I do it so my ass don't hurt as bad..

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    i dont gotta do all that man...just inject slow and massage it when your done....with your hand...for a few min

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    Im no expert by no means but thats what ive read on several occasions could be up to 3-4 days ... youll get use to it im sure though bro...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Make sure you keep syringe steady, try not to move it around , be smooth in and out.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    also if you inject too fast it can **** you up...i have done it a few times....shoulders get swollen as hell...i had to go to the doc and tell her what the deal was...she gave me an antibiotic and.....steroids....haha....she said my white blood count was a little high and it looks like an infection is starting....just be careful and take your time when you inject it....
    Injecting in the shoulder you should use 25g needle so you shouldnt be able to inject to fast, if it were an infection it has nothing to do with how fast you injected, something was dirty.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i use 23 1inchs for my shoulders works good for me..keep it steady and slow

Thread Information