cobra22c is offline New Member

Help with 1st cycle

I am 26 years old, 185 lbs., have been lifting on and off for approximately 7 years. Never really got serious until now. Have been doing research and from everything I have read Deca seems to be the safest (littlest side effects) compared to others like tes. However like I said this is my 1st time and am looking for some advice on dosages and what gear to use. Also is the vet grade stuff as good as any other? I was thinking of 300mg of deca per week for an 8 week cycle. Any ideas ....

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    I'm also 26 at 185 pds and just started my first ever cycle 5 weeks ago.
    Over time you will be told:
    Test-e 500 mg a week (250mg every 3.5 days) weeks 1-12
    Nolvadex 10-20mg ed-weeks 1-17
    Clomid(pct)-300 mg-week 14/day 1
    clomid-100 mg ed-week 14/for 10 days
    clomid-50 mg ed-for the last 10 days(ending on week 17)

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and by the way welcome! You're in for a whole world of knowledge.

Thanks alot, just trying to soak all of this in!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra22c
    I am 26 years old, 185 lbs., have been lifting on and off for approximately 7 years. Never really got serious until now. Have been doing research and from everything I have read Deca seems to be the safest (littlest side effects) compared to others like tes. However like I said this is my 1st time and am looking for some advice on dosages and what gear to use. Also is the vet grade stuff as good as any other? I was thinking of 300mg of deca per week for an 8 week cycle. Any ideas ....

No for a couple reasons.

first you need to run test with deca , second the deca should be at at least 400mg/wk, third deca needs to be ran for around 12 weeks.

Try this for your first cycle
    Test Enanthate 500mg/wk (2 shots per week) for 10 weeks
    followed by PCT 2wks after the last shot

cool, I really appreciate any advice I can get and I’m glad to see that people are willing to educate a NEWBE like me.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Try this for your first cycle
    Test Enanthate 500mg/wk (2 shots per week) for 10 weeks
    followed by PCT 2wks after the last shot
    This is also the best advice I could give, I agree. Deca may be a low androgenic steroid , but it is also one of the most suppresive. Its highly recommended to run it with test, or else you could most likely not be functioning in "certain" areas.

Should I be taking something to suppress the estrogen conversion throughout the 10 week cycle besides the PCT at the end? Also where should the injection site be and should I change up injection sites? Should the needle be submerged all the way into the injection site? What gauge/kind of needles do I need? Anything else you all could tell me is greatly appreciated. Just assume that I don’t already know. Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Did you guys read his post? You are all giving cycle advice and everyone missed the most important point. He has been lifting on and off for 7 years. Do not hit the gear until you have been lifting on for 2 years in a row. If you have that long, then you are ready.

Thread Information