Guy guy12 is offline New Member

Question about gyno

I posted this in the PCT section and didn't get any responses, hoping for someone to shed some light..

I was wondering what the difference between calcium deposits and gyno is. When I was in my early teens my doc said I had a calcium deposit and i still have it on one side. I guess it runs in the family because my bro has them in both nipples. Also is there anyway to get rid of it?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Gynecomastia , also known as gyno and bitch tits, is female breast development in men. Calcium deposits are exactly what the name implies, deposits of calcium. Both can be remedied with surgery.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you and your bro had buldging nipples?

Sometimes your body will correct this on it's own. Giver' like 6 months and see what happens.

Ive had it on one side for about 8 years now, got it during puberty, and my brother has had it for as long as i can remember. Just weird being there and not sure how to get rid of the damn thing...any thoughts?

bump

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy guy12
    I posted this in the PCT section and didn't get any responses, hoping for someone to shed some light..

I was wondering what the difference between calcium deposits and gyno is. When I was in my early teens my doc said I had a calcium deposit and i still have it on one side. I guess it runs in the family because my bro has them in both nipples. Also is there anyway to get rid of it?

Gynecomastia is the most common breast disorder of males. It is not a tumor, but is just an increase in the amount of a man's breast tissue. Usually, men have too little breast tissue to be felt or noticed. A man with gynecomastia has a button-like or disk-like growth under his nipple and areola which can be felt and sometimes seen. Gynecomastia, common among teenage boys, is due to changes in hormone balance during adolescence. The same condition is not unusual in older men, also due to changes in their hormone balance. Gynecomastia may also rarely be caused by tumors or other diseases of certain endocrine (hormone-producing glands) that cause a man's body to produce more estrogen (the main female hormone). Some estrogen is normally produced by men's glands, but not enough to cause breast growth. Because the liver is important in male and female hormone metabolism, liver diseases can change a man's hormone balance and cause gynecomastia.

Many commonly-prescribed medications can sometimes cause gynecomastia, too. These include some drugs used to treat ulcers and heartburn, high blood pressure, and heart failure. Men with gynecomastia should ask their doctors about whether any medications they are taking might be the cause of this condition

Microcalcifications: These are small calcium deposits, often found in clusters by a mammogram. These deposits, sometimes called calcifications, are neither cancer nor tumors. But they are signs of changes within the breast, and certain patterns of calcifications can be associated with cancer or benign breast disease

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomcarla/...ancer/cmen.htm

SpiderRico is offline Member
    not too certain but would a lot of cardio get rid of something like this naturally or is that out of the picture?

offensive behavior is offline New Member
    well first there is deference ca deposits are ca deposits it has nothing in common with gyno exept it is in your nipples
    gyno is another thing and is many types
    1-physiological (bi or unilateral): it starts with puberty and goes away by its self
    2-drug induced(usually bilateral): such as estrogen given for prostatic carcinoma , also spironolactone , chlorpromazine cause gyno .. drugs that armotize to estrogen also cause the same problem
    3-liver failure : usually bilateral
    4-intersex : as in klienfelter syndrome
    5-adrenal or testicular tumors (bilateral)
    ****6-psudogyno : is due to obesity or bat fat deposition(genetic)
    the way to defrentiat between pseudogyno and the real gyno is the lake of the glandular origin of the first and it feels like soft fat while rael gyno has a boggy sensation (feels like gum or bake )

if you dont feel an enlarged gland under your nipple then most probably it is the last type ( pseudo gyno may not be symmetrical)
    Last edited by offensive behavior; 10-12-2005 at 11:42 AM.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    awsome post bro

Thread Information