monkeyhead is offline New Member

starting 1st cycle soon

Hey guys, I am planning on doing my first cycle in the next couple weeks any info would be appreciated. I am planning a cycle of Equipoise (Boldernone), 200mg twice a week for 6 weeks and 15-25mg. dianabol per day. I am 42, lifting for 14 years and have plateued. i would like to put on 15-20 lbs of muscle and keep it on. I heard equipoise is good for that with very little water retention. Should I add Clomid? Or is my dosage on dianabol not significant enough to warrant it? I am 5' 11" 190 lbs. Thanks in advance.
    Monkeyhead

Note: I tried previously equipoise QV200, 10 week cycle, 200mg a week and noticed nothing. I later learned that 200mg was not enough to see much results.
    Can i be a non-responder to equipoise and maybe substitiue Deca ? Just a thought

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should take some test along with the eq. eq also needs to be ran for at least 12 weeks, and you will want to run the test 100mg higher then the eq and a week past the eq. the dbol might be out of place because it looks like your cyle is more of a lean mass cycle becuase eq dosen't bloat you like deca . 500mg test e and 400mg eq should suffice. you could substitute the dbol for some test prop. 75mg ed for the first 4 weeks. that's how I'd have it layed out, but if this is your first cycle you'd be better off going with a test only cycle. 500mg test e 10-12 weeks begin pct 2 weeks after your last test shot.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    6 week cycle wld be a waste of time and gear... odc pretty much summed it up 4 u...

ODC,
    Thanks, I will take your advise and will let you know how it is going.
    Mon

(don't order from websites, nor post them - KeyM)

Thanks for info......

Thread Information