optimuspryme is offline New Member

Please help!! :-(

I did a 5 week cycle of 250 mg/twice a week on test e and decandrol. I just finished and its been about 2 weeks. I think that was a relatively low dose..?? Anyways, now Im starting to notice that I cant get hard as easy and if I do its not for long. If I get hard and I stop to put a condom on, I lose it quick. Needless to say its not the same anymore.

Do I need to take nolvadex to jump start my system again? I know it takes time for my system to start producing test normally again, but is there anything I can do to help restart it faster. Frankly Im scared as hell. Ive searched for a answer in the search section but I cant seem to find anything remotely to my situation. Please help me if you can.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    basically this is explained in almost every thread, that u need clomid for this exact situation. get that and u can get some tribulus at any supplement store.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    basically this is explained in almost every thread, that u need clomid for this exact situation. get that and u can get some tribulus at any supplement store.
    he's right

do a search on; PCT

click here..........
    Last edited by peump; 10-11-2005 at 06:57 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuspryme
    I did a 5 week cycle of 250 mg/twice a week on test e and decandrol. I just finished and its been about 2 weeks. I think that was a relatively low dose..?? Anyways, now Im starting to notice that I cant get hard as easy and if I do its not for long. If I get hard and I stop to put a condom on, I lose it quick. Needless to say its not the same anymore.

Do I need to take nolvadex to jump start my system again? I know it takes time for my system to start producing test normally again, but is there anything I can do to help restart it faster. Frankly Im scared as hell. Ive searched for a answer in the search section but I cant seem to find anything remotely to my situation. Please help me if you can.
    how much decadrol were you taking? perhaps your experiencing the onset of deca dick. if it's been two weeks then your test levels are begining to drop. even though you'd only been taking deca for 5 weeks that's more then long enough, IMO, to shut you down. even though it's not doing much in the way of building muscle, it's still circulating in your system. you're going to have to ride it out and do some pct to restore your natural test levels and libido. please let this be an example that any cycle needs to be planned out and you should have all your gear, ancillaries included, before you begin your cycle. IMO, 5 weeks of test enth and deca is a waste, but that's me...

if I order clomid, it wont get stopped in the mail? I can get tribulus at any nutrition store like the vitamin store or gnc??

My sex drive isnt gone, I just cant seem to get hard as much or as easy no more. When I do get hard, its not as hard as it could be.

order from ARR and it will be shipped to your door, no probs.

also, what doses were you taking of the decadrol?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    just click on the word clomid in your last post... it is a legal research chemical and it will get to u with no problems... by the way 5 weeks is way to short... it's not that your dose wasn't high enuff. it is that your cycle was to short. u were done when it was just kickin in...

by the way not flaming u, but this is y u shld do your research b4 u start your cycle...

I thought I did....guess not. I should have waited longer. I am going to take clomid and tribulus then for a month.

is it true and time will fix everything? I know that I shouldnt wait for time to fix it but time would bring everything back to normal wouldnt it?

crap. clomid is injected? I have no syringes. Is there a pill form??

crap. clomid is injected? I have no syringes. Is there a pill form??
    hold up... clomid isn't injected... don't shoot it... it's taken orally... it comes with an oral syringe to measure out the correct dose...

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    you're going to have to ride it out and do some pct to restore your natural test levels and libido. please let this be an example that any cycle needs to be planned out and you should have all your gear, ancillaries included, before you begin your cycle. IMO, 5 weeks of test enth and deca is a waste, but that's me...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    well said

damn im a noob. Thanks bro. as for the dosage of test and deca , I mixed 1 ml of both into 1 syringe and injected it 2 times a week. I took at total of 6 shots. I actually just did 3 weeks of a cycle and stopped.

damn im a noob. Thanks bro. as for the dosage of test and deca, I mixed 1 ml of both into 1 syringe and injected it 2 times a week. I took at total of 6 shots. I actually just did 3 weeks of a cycle and stopped.

well the damage is already done, so research pct and do a proper 1.. it will help u recover... then do alot of research on here b4 u try another cycle...
    good luck

Thread Information