Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Research done still have ? on bloating

My 1st cycle I ran 30mg of Dbol for 4wks and 500mg a week of Test. Did my 20mg of Nova ED. The cycle lasted 10wks and I'm currentlly following with PCT (Nova & clomid). My results were nothing short of spectacular. Went form 240lbs to 270lbs my bench went from 385 to 440-ish but the only draw back was water retention. I got a lil soft what can I do? I can get provion and there are the reseach chems. Advice please to keep water retetion at a min.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    My 1st cycle I ran 30mg of Dbol for 4wks and 500mg a week of Test. Did my 20mg of Nova ED. The cycle lasted 10wks and I'm currentlly following with PCT (Nova & clomid). My results were nothing short of spectacular. Went form 240lbs to 270lbs my bench went from 385 to 440-ish but the only draw back was water retention. I got a lil soft what can I do? I can get provion and there are the reseach chems. Advice please to keep water retetion at a min.
    Nolva will not help with bloat at all......... it still allows aromatization to occur. Proviron is a good choice and so is l-dex, but best is letro for bloat.

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks

peump is offline Senior Member
    i think that if it is in fact water and not fat then alot should go away soon.
    in the past i've used letro to keep water retention at bay(during the cycle), but it's to late for that now.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    i think that if it is in fact water and not fat then alot should go away soon.
    in the past i've used letro to keep water retention at bay(during the cycle), but it's to late for that now.
    Correct........ I think he was asking about future cycles.

Forgot another thing that will help......... drink more water.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you jump on the letro now beware of estrogen rebound, post cycle it may not be too welcome.

Thread Information