Thread: dbol timing

briansauras is offline Senior Member

dbol timing

i was doing some reading and say that u should take it every 3.5-4.5hrs and it also takes like an hr for it to reach ur blood stream.

So would it work best to take 10mg at 7am, 11a and then at 3pm? Or is it better to take one at 7am then 4hrs from 8am(since it takes an hr) and so on

I take 45mg/day. I take tw0 15mgs 45 min before i lift in the morning, then take the third pill 3.5 hours later or so and then lift again, it keeps the same level in your system(30mgs) before lifting. Its pretty much the same idea as frontloading your injectables at twice the normal amount for the first dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    I take 45mg/day. I take tw0 15mgs 45 min before i lift in the morning, then take the third pill 3.5 hours later or so and then lift again, it keeps the same level in your system(30mgs) before lifting. Its pretty much the same idea as frontloading your injectables at twice the normal amount for the first dose.
    wait, so basically i want to take them around my workout?

How would u suggest i do it if i have to get up around 7 or 8am and i dont get to the gym til around 5 or 7pm

It's effect is two fold it makes you stronger but also will help you synthesize protein when not lifting, so i think the two then one method is good as long as you lift 45 min after you take the 3rd pill so you have you peak concentration in your blood at the time, which for you should be 20mgs since you're taking 2 10s in morning and 1 3.5 hours later.

if you want to try and take all three before you lift to see how you react to that i would try it, but i hope you're also taking test with these pills?

Otherwise you will lose almost all your gains once you stop

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take a morning dose, then a larger dose pre-workout, then your last in the late afernoon

ya im taking test e for 12wks.

ok so wait. How about 10mg in the morn, 5mg 3.5hrs later and then 15mg pre-workout since i workout kinda late in the day.

Thread Information