stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

2 weeks to go... is my PCT almost done?

Ok a strange title but my question is a lil weird also. Im on a week 13 on test / deca cycle. There is a big possibility that the secod half of my gear is bunk but I am getting so controversial signals so I am really puzzled. Until beginning of week 9 I had legit gear for sure. Week 10 I completely plateaud and by now I actually have lost a lil stregth. If indeed my gear is bunk would it be good to know so I could go to PCT.. otherwise I end up being off gear for 7 weeks without PCT

signs indicating that the gear is legit:

- I have not lost weight and the stregth losses are not that big.

- at no point have I lost my sex drive

- I have had some bacne after breaking out at week 9 and it still there.

- Im holding more water than ever right now

signs indicating my gear was bunk:

- such a sudden plateauing and dropping

- had a 2 week period of fatigue and maybe depression like symptoms (getting better now), it can be also this flue that is goin around with long mild start, i finally got properly sick 2 weeks ago and was away from the gym 4 a week.

- dont feel like Im on test anymore... 3 weeks ago felt sorta insecure at public places which I never normally do. but this varies a lil daily

- still more tired than normal which also could be the flue.

- not experiencing the same drive in the gym

- now I feel that since Im frocing down food Ive actually gained a lil fat - b4 I was losiing it.. so maybe if im not on anymore my calories are too high.

- my nuts have grown back maybe a lil....

Especially the sexdrive thing is very confusing to me.. See my dilemma? If I indeed was using bunk gear Im gonna end up losing most of my gains too since many weeks late from starting PCT..

Sum1 help!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The plateauing could be your reached the limit of your calorie intake

JohnnyB

I guess but I started to gain fat and not lose it like I did the first 10 weeks. Like u prolly see Im getting very mixed signals.. In theory: if the gear is bunk but I do the cycle to the end ansd actually end up having like 7-8 weeks between last shot and PCT.. how potentially harmful is this to kept gains?

I really could use a lil help here since Im kinda puzzled and dunno what to do..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Make your own gear, that way you don't have this worry.

hehe.. true.. but that wont help me now.. Like my main worrry is that how much damage will I end up getting to my PCT IF it starts 8 weeks too late..

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like the gear is good. Gear isn't magical.

If you really think the gear is _maybe_ bunk, however, then discontinue the use of the gear, run Nolvadex at maybe 20mg/day for two weeks, then do a regular/full blown PCT. If you are _sure_ the gear is bunk, then yeah...discontinue and run PCT.

yeah , thats the problem. . I know gear aint magic but until week 9 I was getting great gains and now at week 13 I am noticably weaker than week 9. The weight is the same but I feel I gained some fat and water since week 9.. I have so mixed signals but have a hunch that the second half (diffrent source also) of gear could be bunk..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Has your diet or training changed in the last month? Could you be overtrained? There are a lot of unanswered questions, we have no idea about your gear. I'd just stop the cycle and do PCT. Next time order from a reliable source.

these are all possibilities.. I got sick 4 a week and the 2 weeks b4 I felt like I was getting sick. I still dont feel that healthy. but to my logic even if I was sick my test / deca should have been enough to keep me at least level - not go to a catabolic state. Then Im also feeling many of the traditional PCT symptoms , occasional lethargy, lack of energy etc.. So I have like 2 weeks of test prop left so I was thinknig of doing that now and then PCT. My question : how much damage have I done in regards to gains kept with the 8 weeks of bunk gear (if indeed bunk)

Thread Information