Thread: Results so far

Baller9 is offline Associate Member

Results so far

Current Cycle:

Enth 300mg/wk
    Var 40mg/ED
    + nolva (60mg until these nips stop itching-then 20mg thereafter)

I started at 5'11" 166lbs 7% BF

I'm one wk in and have already gained 7 mediocre quality pounds and my strength has been improving steadily, not drastic but I feel it more than I would have thought after a week.

Is most of the weight at this point coming from bloat or just the increase in calories? I feel that the weight is coming on a bit too fast to be quality and I assume it will slow down (before I put on 56lbs in 8wks). Is this a good assumption?

My goal is to keep 10 quality pounds after PCT is done, so at this point should I just keep on throwing down quality food/protein shakes or should I cut back on my calories a bit too?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    lol on the 56 lbs in 8 weeks....that aint gonna happen so dont worry about that. are u drinking a lot of water? could be the case there...and are you taking in more calories then u were before?

also - do you plan on running the test at 300mg a week for the duration of the cycle or will you bump it up? most say it should be ran tat 500mg is why im asking.

i like your choice of var and test e by the way

good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont know how "quality" those gains really are like you said. 7 lbs in a week is more like what a dbol or drol would give you, and maybe not even that. It is probably weight fluctuation/water/increase in calories so maybe a little fat. I don't think it is unrealistic to shoot to keep 15lbs. That would be with a very good diet and spot on training.

Yea, kinda joking with the 56lbs...I just meant whether or not most of the bloat comes from the beginning of a cycle?

How much water should I be drinking? I thought it was good to keep the H20 intake high to keep the joints lubricated. I CAN lift full out, but I'm still rehabbing a shoulder from a surgery last year. I'm thirsty all the time.

Right now, my body feels awesome, even with a little bit of extra fat from the quick gain, but I don't think I have really started to feel the Enth yet. How long should that take to kick in?

Yea, I'm gonna run the E at 300 throughout.

I'm an athlete and not looking to get huge, especially since I feel like I will get results from taking a small cycle like this.

BTW the Var is awesome for pumps

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    the enth will take a couple weeks

as far as the water - i shoot for close to 2 gallons a day

i constantly have a bottle/jug in front of me

Thread Information