Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winny Only

seadam is offline Junior Member

Winny Only

I've read conflicting reports about doing a Winstrol -only cycle. Anyone have any idea of what to expect from using winny and just protein supplements and creatine? I'm not going to just put it away for later use. I'll go ahead and try it. Suggestions would help. Thanks.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    I've read conflicting reports about doing a Winstrol-only cycle. Anyone have any idea of what to expect from using winny and just protein supplements and creatine? I'm not going to just put it away for later use. I'll go ahead and try it. Suggestions would help. Thanks.
    dont expect much.. I did my 1st cycle winny only and didnt get very good results. next cycle was test e and winny and was like 500% better.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    ditto on above

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    ditto on above
    ill tell you however i have seen a handful of people grow on eq/winny cycles. Not much side effects with those 2. However everyone is different.

dont expect much off just winny

DEEZUHL, when you said you didn't get much from your 1st cycle, what did you mean exactly? Nothing at all? I'm looking to shred a bit...don't care about size right now.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    spring breaks come early then by the sounds of it.......

dont do winny only, do more research. you need something to replace the testosterone your body WONT be producing!

do it with test of some sort, if your cutting then go for prop!

Are you saying that I have to do some type of test? If I prefer not to can I use EQ with the Winny?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    yes u can, but its best to use a test. no matter what gear u use, it will stop your body from naturally producing its own testosterone , or at least slow its production WAAAAY down.

how come you dont want to use a testosterone? its the base for ANY cycle IMO

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    yea go with some test

May sound weird but I've fallen prey to the war stories about Test and side effects. People always talk about EQ and Deca being safe to stack w/ winny. Using test seems a bit scary. Then I've heard that if one does use test you have to use 500mg/wk. I was thinking more like 350mg/wk MAXIMUM...along with Winny eod.

If one doesn't use Test prop with winny is using Tren with winny good? I've also heard some nasty stories about tren and side effects.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle why not try sust @ 250 mg per week then use your winy along with it if you want, if not, the sust will be enough

If one doesn't use Test prop with winny is using Tren with winny good? I've also heard some nasty stories about tren and side effects.
    if you have never done test you dont wanna **** with tren . trust me.. What i meant by didnt see much from winny only is that I didnt see any great gains in strength or anything. Cutting can be done effectively with a good diet alone. The only reason i can see cycling is to gain lean muscle not neccessarily meaning bulking up.

Are the side effects for Sust 250/wk for a first cycle as bad as some reports claim?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like u only have winny and ur pretty adiment about using it. i used winny for a first cycle....QV 50mg EOD for 6 weeks and saw decent results. put on 10bls and leaned up....diet on check of course and followed by proper PCT. i would start taking Glucosamine now for your joints.

No, I have EQ as well. I just keep hearing about how test is the only way to go. I'm more interested in the EQ/Winny stack. Do you have suggestions for proper PCT after EQ/winny stack? I will be taking Winny/50mg EOD and 300-400/wk EQ. PCT suggestions?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    PCT

start the PCT around 14-21 days after ur last EQ injection.

i would go for NOLVA 40mg/1st week 20mg/there after until recoverd
    Tribulus @ 2g day
    Creatine ethyl esther every day
    maybe Clomid if u already have some

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    May sound weird but I've fallen prey to the war stories about Test and side effects. People always talk about EQ and Deca being safe to stack w/ winny. Using test seems a bit scary. Then I've heard that if one does use test you have to use 500mg/wk. I was thinking more like 350mg/wk MAXIMUM...along with Winny eod.
    Who the hell says to stack Deca and Winny? Also, I think I have covered this before, but again for you, TESTOSTERONE IS NOT EVIL, it is a naturally occuring body hormone that creates a positive environment for muscle growth, but as well it helps in almost every aspect of your well being, libido, mental outlook, immune system, and general body health. Again IT IS NOT EVIL, all those horror stories you hear are of guys taking a gram+ a week, not 400-500 mg/wk. So say it with me Seadam Testosterone Is Good, Not Evil.

No, I have EQ as well. I just keep hearing about how test is the only way to go. I'm more interested in the EQ/Winny stack. Do you have suggestions for proper PCT after EQ/winny stack? I will be taking Winny/50mg EOD and 300-400/wk EQ. PCT suggestions?
    only problem with the winny/eq stack is you need to stop the eq 3 weeks before the winny. Im not sure how others run it but i think this would be ideal..

1-12 eq 400mg ew
    9-15 winny 50mg eod

pct starts 24hrs after last winny shot. i would run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 30 days as pct.

matty 1 time is offline New Member
    run it with test prop and tren a if u want KILLA results its what im doing at the moment man this shit rocks

Quote Originally Posted by matty 1 time
    run it with test prop and tren a if u want KILLA results its what im doing at the moment man this shit rocks
    he has never even cycled yet and is trying to avoid test and you suggest an ed shot of prop and tren a?? maybe read all the posts beforehand..

oc pitbull is offline Member
    is 150mg eod of test prop and winny 50mg ed a good cycle to put on a little size and get cut or should i up the test dosage>

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    it sounds like u only have winny and ur pretty adiment about using it. i used winny for a first cycle....QV 50mg EOD for 6 weeks and saw decent results. put on 10bls and leaned up....diet on check of course and followed by proper PCT. i would start taking Glucosamine now for your joints.

I ran the same cycle and got great results. Id put my pic in my avatar but I cant get it to fit ill send it to you if you want. Had a little joint pain towards the end of the cycle but gained at least 10 lbs and am cut, diet is the key. Aside from the point pain and maybe the hair issue I would run winny only forever

Shorty, I read your last post. I hear ya but you can understand why some fear test. What did you mean when you said the horror stories are from guys taking a gram+ week? For a first time user, I heard that 350 a week of test is plenty but you say 400-500. Do you think 350 is too little along with 50mg/winny ED?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I've read conflicting reports about doing a Winstrol -only cycle. Anyone have any idea of what to expect from using winny and just protein supplements and creatine? I'm not going to just put it away for later use. I'll go ahead and try it. Suggestions would help. Thanks.
    This says it all...

What "says it all"?

Shorty, I read your last post. I hear ya but you can understand why some fear test. What did you mean when you said the horror stories are from guys taking a gram+ week? For a first time user, I heard that 350 a week of test is plenty but you say 400-500. Do you think 350 is too little along with 50mg/winny ED?
    I think that 350 would give you some gains, but since you are shutting down your HTPA, you might as well go with a safe moderate dose used by gobs @ 500/wk. As far as Test horror stories go, some(very few from what I read) will suffer from hair loss, acne, rage and in some I have read insomnia. But bear in mind, these stories were very few and far between over the years I been hanging with like minded individuals(users). And in every single case the individual was using very large doses, 1000mg/wk +. I also note a commonality in these in that a lot of them included Tren so it is impossible to say test even caused the sides at these high doses. I have not heard one single person say they couldn't handle Test @ 500mg/wk, some have esters that they don't agree with(very rare), but switch to another and get along fine. There is a risk with any AAS that you may not agree with the ester or carrier agent, but this is very, very rare. I hope this helps, I see it so often around here, and I don't know if people are afraid of needles or just have been properly scared by the uneducated, but again brother TEST IS NOT EVIL good luck, I'm out.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    winstrol is a derivative of di-hydro-testosterone and has quite low androgenic properties,it is normaly use with other compounds in stacks to harden and cut your body,side affects are quite low and you wont gain loads of muscle but what you will do is keep what ever you do gain but gains are very little with winny on its own,,id try just a test only cycle that would be far better and the gains will be excellent,,,

Originally Posted by seadam
    I've read conflicting reports about doing a Winstrol-only cycle. Anyone have any idea of what to expect from using winny and just protein supplements and creatine? I'm not going to just put it away for later use. I'll go ahead and try it. Suggestions would help. Thanks
    What "says it all"?

I think what says it all is the conflicting reports about Winny only cycles, find us a experienced user around here who has ran Test @ 500 mg/wk who give it a conflicting report. But I think Meso is saying, judging by the highlighting, that you are going to do it no matter how much contrary evidence we give you, sorry to say it, but he is usually right.

What "says it all"?
    The part that was in bold... where you say "I'm not going to just put it away for later use. I'll go ahead and try it."

Why would you even ask for suggestions? You have already made up your mind. Geez

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    But I think Meso is saying, judging by the highlighting, that you are going to do it no matter how much contrary evidence we give you, sorry to say it, but he is usually right.
    LOL, that is just too much credit bro...

But, I usually am.

So wise, and yet humble. You are a beacon unto us all.

Actually, I'm giving it more and more thought to add test prop to the winny cycle for my first time. I don't see myself going as high as 500mg/wk but 400mg/wk sounds ok. Thanks for the advice...also to Meso. Is prop the best to go with for a 1st time test user? Also, I am not looking to pack on unnecssary bodyfat so I need to do some more reserach about dieting using test and winny.

Low dose test like 50mg of prop with the 50mg of winny ed sounds like a decent plan... You wouldn't need an anti estrogen IMO. I would have nolva on hand(always do this).

50mg of Prop and 50/mg of winny but how often ed or eod? I thought all test needs an anti-Estrogen.

50mg of Prop and 50/mg of winny but how often ed or eod? I thought all test needs an anti-Estrogen.
    Every day. Test is naturally in your body, some do not use SERM unless they feel nipple pain. At that low of a dose unless you are just that prone I feel you do not need to run one.

Interestingly enough, winny has been shown to have some anti e properties on it's own, therefore potentially negating the estrogenic effects of a low dose of test. But as Meso says, have nolva handy, I trust the mild prophylactic qualitites of winny until I feel something, then I get the real deal out. I would say ED, but since this is meso's cycle, I differ to his answer.

Meso also types faster than me-He's my hero!

Meso and Shortie, so: If I'm going to try 400mg/wk of prop (no higher) how do you suggest that goes each week? Should I immediately begin with 400/wk or work up to that? When would you put in the winny? Lastly, how long should the cycle last? Thanks again

Since this is your first, I would take 350mg/week of each compound from the beginning. That is to say inject 50mg of each ed(you could drink the winny if need be). I would go 8 weeks if you use a short ester test like prop.

So.
    week 1-8 prop 50mg ed
    week 1-4(no more than 6) winny 50mg ed

Start pct 3 days after last prop shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information