34jbird is offline New Member

Thumbs up 4 weeks into cycle this stuffs great

Hey bro's

I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle am taking 200mg deca /week 200mg primo/week. This shit is great my arms grew 3/4 inch in last 8 days.
    I have gained 10# so far some is water weight but not much. I have not seen much strengh gain yet when can I expect some strength gains?

viper is offline Member
    4 weeks in.....you should start to see improved results any time now....sounds like from what you told us, your getting results already....

yeah bro i am looking good already but was hoping to get stronger quicker. i am a little stronger but it doesnt mach the size gains already. just thought i might be a freak since this is my first cycle am still a little nervous

sleazyrider is offline Junior Member
    Hi mate!

Like the look of your cycle!! It's what I've just started except I'm only on 100 deca /wk and I taking winny tabs at 20mg/ed.

How long are you going to go for? I plan 8 wks.

I'm also splitting my primo inj. twice a wk at 100mg just to keep blood level... does that make sense!?

Also, when are you starting the clomid after your cycle?

Finally if you wanna see quicker results with the strenght try throwing in an oral like winny or anavar , IMO.

Peace, Sleazy

hey bro i am going for 10 weeks with the last 4 weeks going to throw in winny 50mg eod. going to start clomid 3 weeks after last inject. 300mg day 1 100mg day2-11 50mg day 12-20. i am splitting my pimo twice a week also. my source was out of any oral will try next cycle.

sleazyrider is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure but I think you should wait a few days before you start the Clomid, as opposed to taking right after last injection, as the juice will still be in your system.

With winny it wouldn't matter because of the small half-life, but because you're also using Primo and Deca I'd give it a week, in MHO.

I'll put it up here and let the more experienced decide!

Good Luck with it!! Sleazy

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    IM 21 and doing my 3rd cycle next week. I have finally got all my stuff (tax return came)
    Week 1-8 500mg sustanon
    week 1-7 400mg primo
    week 5-10 50mg winny e/d
    im 6 4 210 and hoping to get to like 230.......

Thread Information