kwozza is offline Junior Member

First cycle, look ok?

Hey guys, this is my first post here but WAIT!!! I'm not a guy who can't be bothered doing the research and ask any old question to get a lazy answer.

I've done my research and have decided on my first cycle and was hoping for some feedback. Seeings as it's my first cycle i want to keep everything pretty simple, I don't care if I lose some of my gains at the end, it's more just a trial to see how I go with it all.

I'm thinking of using Deca for 6 weeks as follows
    Week 1: 300mg
    2: 300mg
    3: 400mg
    4: 400mg
    5: 300mg
    6: 300mg

For my PCT i was planning on just using Nolva. Originally I was going to just use Clomid but it seems general consensus on this site is if you are only going to use one, use Nolva.

But this is where I am not so sure. I understand I must start my PCT 21 days after my last shot of Deca, but how much Nolva should I use and for how long? 40mg for 4 weeks or until my sex drive is back to normal?

Lastly, should I take Tribulus with Nolva? I've heard as many as 7 tablets a day, but for how long?

Cheers.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    If you like to be simple you should use TEST E
    Dont use deca by it self bro it will shut you done big time .
    alos PCT I use nova 20 mil a day
    and clomid 300 first day then 100 for 30 days...
    I fell its not one or the other its both I need
    Good luck Bro

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by kwozza
    Hey guys, this is my first post here but WAIT!!! I'm not a guy who can't be bothered doing the research and ask any old question to get a lazy answer.

I've done my research and have decided on my first cycle and was hoping for some feedback. Seeings as it's my first cycle i want to keep everything pretty simple, I don't care if I lose some of my gains at the end, it's more just a trial to see how I go with it all.

For my PCT i was planning on just using Nolva. Originally I was going to just use Clomid but it seems general consensus on this site is if you are only going to use one, use Nolva.

But this is where I am not so sure. I understand I must start my PCT 21 days after my last shot of Deca, but how much Nolva should I use and for how long? 40mg for 4 weeks or until my sex drive is back to normal?

Lastly, should I take Tribulus with Nolva? I've heard as many as 7 tablets a day, but for how long?

Cheers.
    This cycle is not good...
    1. don't pyramid doses
    2. deca only is crap
    3. first cycle with optimal results will come from test only
    4. it is not general concencus to use either nolva or clomid- use can use both
    5. you need clomid for pct
    6. use test e at 250mg/2x a week
    7. Deca needs to be run for at least 10-12 weeks IMO
    8. you should read some more before taking the plunge
    Last edited by Dave321; 10-12-2005 at 06:46 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kwozza

Cheers.
    If you have done research, you didnt spend much time doing it. This cycle sucks. PCT needs to be more than just clomid or nova, both are best also proviron , arimidex , and clen are other options. Deca only is crap. Deca kicks in about 6 weeks, so you will gain zero from this cycle, as its way to short. You dosing also looks bad.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Im curious where you did your research mate because the cycle you have picked is about the worst beginner cycle you could do, hand around here for a month or two and read as many threads as you can before you decide on a more appropriate course of action....good luck......chris

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stick with about 500mg test per week for 12 weeks, 20mg of nolva and proper PCT,,EAT,TRAIN AND SLEEP and you will grow,,,stay away from deca only cycles!!

manc is offline Member
    its not that hard to research here and find that a million times its advised that test 500mg a week to begin with.and i think that deca alone has never been advised...RESEARCH

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Im sorry I think I missed the TEST? It has to be in there somewhere, I must have missed it, no one around here would be foolish enough to take Deca alone, would they?

Thread Information