Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    graeme87 is offline Member

Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil

They suggest you inject 1ml for the 1st 10 days, 2ml for the next 10day and 3ml for the last 10day. That is 60ml per muscle head over a 30 day period. So if you are looking for the 3inch gains in your arms they claim it can deliver you will be injecting each arm 4 times a day (the inner and outer bicep and also two heads of the triceps, or all three heads if you wish)

I’d like to know how good this stuff really is.
    Can you really gain 3inches in 30days? Does it just look like water retention or what? What about scar tissue? How long do the gains stay there for?

Anybody out there who has used this like to share there experience? What did you think of it? Thanks in advance guys.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Can you imagine how funny you would look gaining 3inches on your arms in a month. You need to go train and put your syntherol to bed.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    They suggest you inject 1ml for the 1st 10 days, 2ml for the next 10day and 3ml for the last 10day. That is 60ml per muscle head over a 30 day period. So if you are looking for the 3inch gains in your arms they claim it can deliver you will be injecting each arm 4 times a day (the inner and outer bicep and also two heads of the triceps, or all three heads if you wish)

Can you really gain 3inches in 30days? Does it just look like water retention or what? What about scar tissue? How long do the gains stay there for?

Anybody out there who has used this like to share there experience? What did you think of it? Thanks in advance guys.
    I personally have never used it but a buddy of mine used it pre-competition in his calves and his biceps. He said he liked the effect but it made his muscles extremly sore and he had to strecth a lot. The effects were not permanent and to me his muscles looked a tad lumpy, but overall the description of the stuff on the website seems fairly accurate and he did make some nice gains for awhile.

May wanna keep asking around..

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you are injecting oil "synthol" into your muscles to force growth. I wouldn't personally use it, many would agree... but interested to see what others have to say.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I tried that stuff years ago but not at those ML's per muscle. The stuff does work if you have a lagging BP. I think I did 1cc EOD in my calves for about 1 month. I got about 1" and it went back down a month after I stopped. It hurts a little but it does blow the muscle up nicely. I wouldn't do it again unless I competed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't like the idea, where does it stop. Look at Greg Valentine. His arms look like crapp, then he says that's the way his arms are.

Here are some pics of syntherol use

JohnnyB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil-greg1.jpg   Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil-greg2.jpg   Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil-greg3.jpg  

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I don't like the idea, where does it stop. Look at Greg Valentine. His arms look like crapp, then he says that's the way his arms are.

JohnnyB
    He is an oil bag... for sure

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    looks like he has tumors in his arms!! i am happy the way i am 16inch arms & still growing.. dont waste ur time & money on that stuff u will look a lot better with real muscle.. if ur that concerned just get implants! just eat, supplement rite, train, sleep, the rite way & you'll grow naturally but if ur old enough & think its the rite time start off with a mild cycle

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    OMG are those real pics? what the hell

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    if your not a top bb/ifbb then you have no business using that garbage

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

JohnnyB

i'd say if you have a laggin body part and you are competing u should go ahead and take it if trainings not bringin it up. but the three inches claim only works if you have enough facia to stretch. some guy with 15" guns isn't gonna have enough room to put all that oil into. hit 20" and then use freely

Big A is offline Junior Member

JohnnyB
    That shows uneducation on the subject because those are implants.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs

i'd say if you have a laggin body part and you are competing u should go ahead and take it if trainings not bringin it up. but the three inches claim only works if you have enough facia to stretch. some guy with 15" guns isn't gonna have enough room to put all that oil into. hit 20" and then use freely
    Exactly!

/>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Site Enhancing Oils, or 'synthol' as commonly known, are possibly the most controversial subject in bodybuilding. That is because there is a huge amount of miseducation and ignorance on the subject.

The most popular now are Synthol/PumpnPose, Syntherol, EsikClean, Nuclear Nutrition Site Oil, Cosmostan and Liquid Muscle.

Synthol/PumpnPose is the original product. As such, it charges a lot of money and it's the most expensive variant as it relies on it's name to sell it - the cheapest found is $149.95. There must be a lot of fakes out there since the inventor of it, Chris Clark, charges a wholesale price of over $100 per bottle (and that's for large quantity), so there's no way that some outfits can retail it for $100. The only official distributor for PnP is www.**********.com

Syntherol is my favourite simply because is the only one that I know of that is made by a real pharmaceutical company, so guaranteed sterile, plus it hurts less and the results seem to be better - don't take my word for it, ask around! It's the same formula as Synthol/PumpnPose, with added silica, which is a safe way to make the gains more 'permanent'. It's very refined, so it flows freely through a 28gauge needle, unlike the others which need as much as 21gauge needles to go through properly!
    It's also the number 1 best selling Site Oil in the world, so they must be doing something right! And Synthetek (the maker of Syntherol) is the only company to offer a double money back guarantee and they never had any complaints from any customer from anywhere in the world! By far my choice, plus, it's cheap - $129.95. www.synthetek.com

EsikClean - same formula as Synthol, but it has colagen added. That makes it a very bad choice to use in my opinion. When you use site oils, the biggest problem is the formation of scar tissue. You don't want any scar tissue build up when you use site oils. Scar tissue is colagen buildup due to the trauma caused to the muscle by sticking a needle in there. As such, I would not help the build up of scar tissue in the muscle by injecting colagen. So, that's a bad choice. $100 per bottle www.**************.com Plus these are the people that counterfited Chris Clark's PnP and Synthetek's Syntherol, so one wonders how 'genuine' they are. Their associated websites are www.*******.com, www.********.com, www.*******.com, www.*********.com, www.*********.com I strongly recommend that people stay away from them!

Nuclear Nutrition Oil - is a very good product, which works quite well. It's exactly as Syntherol, plus the addition of a small amount of prohormones. I am not a big fan of prohormones due to the reason that they will give you more side effects than benefits. Also, because of the prohormones, you cannot import it into countries like Canada or Australia, where prohormones are illegal. Still a good product - $149.95 www.****************.com

Cosmostan is another one that I recomend that people don't use. It has two anabolic steroidssteroidwww.********************.com

Liquid Muscle - same as PumpnPose, but at $199.95 per bottle. However, I can't find too much about it and about who makes it, as it seems as a small outfit and as such I have trouble trusting it 100%, especially when I am supposed to inject their stuff into MY body. They do advertise all over the bodybuilding magazines in the back sections, but that doesn't mean much. www.************.com

There's a ton of other brands, but the above are the most well known. The other brands available, I personally would not trust since they come from very small outfits, so you don't know whether they are sterile, properly manufactured or most likely just mixed together in somebody's 'bathtub'.

Site oils can be used for two purposes - to increase the size of a muscle or to shape a muscle.

To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
    Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off.

If you have all the size you wish and just want to shape the muscle, as adding a peak on the biceps, then inject the spot, in the peak of the muscle, with 1ml every day or every second day until you obtain the peak that you desire.

What I recommend to people that are just starting out using these oils is to use 1ml per head of muscle per day, or every second day, for a week or so and see how they react to it. That way they can judge how many ml they can use per muscle head and how often.

Where to inject - BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, inject more in the outer head.

TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.

DELTOIDS - just inject straight into whatever head is lacking in size.

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.

PECS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recomend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

I strongly recommend that you get some anatomy charts and study the muscles and the nerves that are in the area that you want to inject.

How do Site Oils work? To begin with, they do not stay in the muscle for 3 to 5 years. They get dissipated within months. However, during this time, they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.
    The principle is the same as the one behind site shots with steroids, but it works at a much a larger degree, because the Site Oils take that much longer to dissipate.
    As well, this is the same principle behind fascial stretching. Howver, it is much more efficient with Site Oils. Best example is to imagine a baloon. You can pull on it and stretch it as much as you want, and you will stretch it a bit. But if you fill it with a liquid, you will be able to stretch it to a much larger degree than just pulling on it from the outside. This is the best way to compare the efficiency of fascial stretching versus using Site Oils.

Pain - obviously, any site shot hurts. The pain will minimise the more you inject, until it will not hurt any more. Site Oils hurt, but not as much as site injections with, lets say, Sustanon or Testosterone Propionate . However, as I said, they will hurt less and less the more you use them.

Dangers - Site Oils are safe, if certain precautions are taken, same as when injecting anything else. You always have to aspirate

Site Oils are there to help you break past a plateau. If your genetics indicate that you are 242 with 5% bf, but you only have 18" arms, then Site Oils will help you bring your arms in proportion.
    All that I am saying is that Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

The links to the other product's sites have been edited because the owner here doens't like links to sites that are not advertisers.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A
    big a. why do you back this product so much. it's completely rediculous. synthol is a complete slap in the face to bodybuilders everywhere. it's exactly the opposite of what we're all about.....hard work, decipline, health, and strength. maybe at the pro level where it is needed to boost a particular muscle in an already awesome physique, but rec users like these guys....come on.

my opinion

synthol

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    In '96, I used esiclene (sp) for my calves. Actually, the guy who helped me w/ contest prep shot me. I believe it was 1/2 an mL in each side of the calf, not sure...
    I'll tell you that my claves looked insane, although they were so stiff....I remember my boy saying "If you want to win, you better stretch them sumbitches."

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    big a. why do you back this product so much. it's completely rediculous. synthol is a complete slap in the face to bodybuilders everywhere. it's exactly the opposite of what we're all about.....hard work, decipline, health, and strength. maybe at the pro level where it is needed to boost a particular muscle in an already awesome physique, but rec users like these guys....come on.

my opinion

synthol
    clen for cutting since, according to your logic, we should always take the unenhanced road? you still have to put in work to look good while using synthol... u still have to put in work to look good while using cutting agents.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    To my knowledge it was synthol, and it caused his bicep to rupture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

clen for cutting since, according to your logic, we should always take the unenhanced road? you still have to put in work to look good while using synthol... u still have to put in work to look good while using cutting agents.
    my point is not to not use the "Unenhanced" road. i'm on cycle for christ sake, where the fvck did you get that. t3 and clen don't melt fat away, aas doesn't pile on muscle by itself, synthol blows up the muscle BY ITSELF. i have respect for those who want to look good, i know i do. but there is a line that i beleive is crossed in recreation synthol use. it's uneccessary. i could give a shit about some puffy dude fillin up the mirror more than me with his fake muscle/oil. just my opinion BIGBOUNCINBALLS, take it or leave it. i don't give a fvck.

opinion still stands

synthol

BTW, if that's you in your avatar, i'd think that you'd respect the work we as bodybuilders put into our physique. hard work and dedication is what is going to get me to the top. what about you?

synthol blows up the muscle BY ITSELF.
    It does not. Read my article above!
    anabolic state (gear, training, nutrition, rest) to make the muscle grow in place of the oil.

If you only inject the oil into the muscle for temprorary illusion of size, it will look crap and you will lose everything when you stop. That is not what Syntherol is about.

Syntherol is a tool just like steroids are. If you take steroids and do nothing, you will not get any real benefits and certainly not permanent. Same with Syntherol - you have to use it PROPERLY, within it's scope and you have to work hard to make sure the results will be real and permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Ask any plastic surgeon and they will tell you that the arm looks like it had an implant removed (probably got infected).

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Ask any plastic surgeon and they will tell you that the arm looks like it had an implant removed (probably got infected).
    So are you saying he had implants in his bi's, tri's, AND upper back muscles (i dont even know what you would call them on this guy, they look like bulbuss sists or something)

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    no matter what the guy did to himself he fuked himself up.

if you gain 3 inches in 30 days you better have some good pain killers on hand. if you think about how much that will stretch your arms it just sounds like a stupid idea. i can see moderate doses being alright with minimal pain but i would throw out the 3" in 30 days idea. i've thought about it before also but i think there are to many things that can go wrong with the use of synthol but then again that's just my opinion. i read somewhere that flex wheeler was taking a healthy dose of synthol back in the day but he had a plastic surgeon doing the injects. anybody know the legitamacy of that statement?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    it seems to me that people interested in synthol are looking for an easy way out... what ever happened to hard work and accomplishing a set goal... i say avoid it at all costs... just get in the gym and make it happen with some blood and guts!!! the rewarding feeling you will get from hard work and achieving your goal will out weigh any quick fix.

It does not. Read my article above!
    anabolic state (gear, training, nutrition, rest) to make the muscle grow in place of the oil.

If you only inject the oil into the muscle for temprorary illusion of size, it will look crap and you will lose everything when you stop. That is not what Syntherol is about.

Syntherol is a tool just like steroids are. If you take steroids and do nothing, you will not get any real benefits and certainly not permanent. Same with Syntherol - you have to use it PROPERLY, within it's scope and you have to work hard to make sure the results will be real and permanent.
    testosterona, this is my point. synthol is a tool, just like clen , just like t3, that aids in acheiving that "perfect" physique. it is foolhardy of you to admit some tools into your bodybuilding arsenal all the while judging others as "cheating."

fyi, i have never used the stuff. give me another year to get the guns to 20" cold and i will definitely think about stretchin some fibers!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    That is reason enough not to use it. Do you compete? Why do you want big arms?

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    it seems to me that people interested in synthol are looking for an easy way out... what ever happened to hard work and accomplishing a set goal... i say avoid it at all costs... just get in the gym and make it happen with some blood and guts!!! the rewarding feeling you will get from hard work and achieving your goal will out weigh any quick fix.
    there comes a point when you can only get so big. synthol seems unnecasary to me unless you are competing and have a lagging bodypart. you could also say that roids are an easy way out compared to being natural just like you say synthol is an easy way out. not trying to flame, just taking a neutral stance on synthol use.

j martini is offline Member

LOL everyone got into a pissing match and forgot to answer your question.
    I would not try and gain 3 inches on my arms in 30 days using syntherol as anything that gives you such a dramatic gain so quickly can only end up looking bad, i think even the pro synthol members here would agree with this.

Dont use it unless you have a lot of training experience behind you, or the rest of your physique is well developed and your arms are poor.

fyi, i have never used the stuff. give me another year to get the guns to 20" cold and i will definitely think about stretchin some fibers!
    fair enough, to each his own man

MrHuge is offline Junior Member
    As I have noticed there are some very uneducated members and even some of the staff here when it comes to synthol use or even a/s use for that matter. I am not pointing fingers or names or even meaning this is a disresepctful way but I will say this. Out of all the replies in this thread, BigA, Bigbouncinballs, Punchrf, have given the best answeres to your question graeme87. Take what they have told you as they have a bit more knowledge on this subject and learn from it.

I have been around this community far more years then many of you have even seen weights or even heard of steroids . I have researched Synthol and its use and have spoken to the actual inventor of the product (Chris Clark) personally several times.

Synthol is a tool just like was mentioned previously, and it is by no means a easy way out. Shit you have to work twice as hard when using synthol to keep those gains from stretching the muscle fascia.

The thing that bothers me most is people who dont have a clue come to the boards and spout out at the mouth all these false claims, and or rumors that are simply none existing.

Mr.Huge

i thinks half of it is the advertising on the site. "3 inches in 30 days" stretched fascia or not, that's impossible to fill in three inches of MUSCLE in 30 days...do you agree? i have respect for what you are saying though. it's a very contravercial product so it's hard to find common ground

hollisurfer is offline New Member

JohnnyB
    he claims he never used syntherol, test prop if i recall correctally. He had big arms before he ever did roids, 21 inches. thats what it says in his md article.

So are you saying he had implants in his bi's, tri's, AND upper back muscles (i dont even know what you would call them on this guy, they look like bulbuss sists or something)

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    no matter what the guy did to himself he fuked himself up.
    No argument there. He's a tool.

Mr Huge, that's not you in the Avatar, is it? If it is, what the hell happened to you??? Did you go to a concetration camp or something? You look like you dropped 100+ pounds!

To answer the original guys questions:

1) I have seen countless people use Syntherol. The biggest increase ever was 3.5" over 30 days. That was Crypto, when he went from 19" to 22.5".
    The smallest gain was xcelbeyond who gained only 1/2" in 30 days - went from 18" to 18.5"
    This is because, everyone is individual. Just like with steroids , people get different results.
    With Syntherol, the average gain is 2" over the 30 days.
    However as mentioned earlier, you do have to have a decent size arm to begin with before you use it.

2) When used properly, like in my guide, the muscle will look more striated and more vascular. Keep in mind though, that you will lose 1/2" after the 30 days. That 1/2" is inflamation caused by the trauma of daily injections.

3) Again, follow my guide exactly and you will get no scar tissue.

4) Follow my guide to the letter, and the gains will become permanent.

i thinks half of it is the advertising on the site. "3 inches in 30 days" stretched fascia or not, that's impossible to fill in three inches of MUSCLE in 30 days...do you agree? i have respect for what you are saying though. it's a very contravercial product so it's hard to find common ground
    Read my Article. That is not how it works. You stretch the fascia for the first 30 days. Then as the oil dissipates over the following 6 weeks, you should be in an ideal anabolic environment (gear, training, diet, rest) and that is when the muscle tissue grows. Syntherol is not a quick fix solution.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information