nytro is offline Junior Member

Question my girlfriend has ?'S about Clen

Hey Bros

MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO LOOSE SOME BF AND I HAVE TOLD HER ABOUT CLEN . SHE IS VERY VERY ACTIVE AND PLAYS COLLEGE V-BALL AND HATES HER ASS. SHE RUNS 5 MILES A DAY AND JUST CAN’T GET RID OF THE EXTRA FAT. COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT CLEN WONT STOP HER HEART. AND EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS TO HER. I HAVE ALREADY SHOWED HER PROFILES ON IT BUT SHE WONT TAKE MY WORD ON IT . AND MAYBE EVEN SOME DIET TIPS? AND IF ANY FEMALES OUT THERE HAVE USED IT HOW HERE YOU RESULTS?

THANKS NYTRO

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nytro
    Hey Bros

MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO LOOSE SOME BF AND I HAVE TOLD HER ABOUT CLEN . SHE IS VERY VERY ACTIVE AND PLAYS COLLEGE V-BALL AND HATES HER ASS. SHE RUNS 5 MILES A DAY AND JUST CAN’T GET RID OF THE EXTRA FAT. COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT CLEN WONT STOP HER HEART. AND EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS TO HER. I HAVE ALREADY SHOWED HER PROFILES ON IT BUT SHE WONT TAKE MY WORD ON IT . AND MAYBE EVEN SOME DIET TIPS? AND IF ANY FEMALES OUT THERE HAVE USED IT HOW HERE YOU RESULTS?

THANKS NYTRO
    my fiance has used clen quite a bit. it will increase your heart rate a bit, but shouldnt stop it! diet is very important on clen, and anything else. higher protein, and less carbs and fat. if she is scetchy about the heart thing, tell her to lay away from caffeine. my fiance loves the stuff. it increases your body temperature, which causes more sweating, etc. but good stuff.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    were gonnna have to see some pics first.

as soon as those are up we can look at the microcellular dismorphoria layout of the contusion....this is very important...there is a study going on RIGHT NOW...to do with her exact issue on this board I dont have time to post a link but if you post pics I can tell right away and will get all the info you need....right away.

lets get a move on this asap!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    were gonnna have to see some pics first.

as soon as those are up we can look at the microcellular dismorphoria layout of the contusion....this is very important...there is a study going on RIGHT NOW...to do with her exact issue on this board I dont have time to post a link but if you post pics I can tell right away and will get all the info you need....right away.

u perv

alo5603 is offline Member
    lets get a move on this asap!![/QUOTE]

nice way to put, "i want to see your chicks ass lol".

alo

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    nice way to put, "i want to see your chicks ass lol".

alo[/QUOTE]

not JUST the ass.... breasts too!!

geesus....newbies

Thread Information