TxPolo2 is offline Junior Member

Deca and Sustanon 250 Don't Put in Same Shot?

Someone told me not to put my Deca and Sustanon 250 in the same shot. Is there a common rule that I need to know about mixing different products in the same shot? I have been putting my Sustanon 250 and Test 100 together, but next week I am adding Deca.

Any suggestions?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    theres no problem with that. i'm doing it now with test and deca . youre fine bro.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is how I do it on my Deca day. The only thing that I see as being a problem (other might know more) is the amount of oil you are pushing in at once. I am guessing you are pushing only 2cc so I can't see the harm but one of the seasoned pro's will probably give a better answer.

Oldman

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    keep oil based with oil based, and water based with water based and you should be fine

if you are doing one cc of each, then add them together. i use both on the same days anyway, so i'm always mixing them. i always have for many years.

Cool, everything I have is oil based. Now if I can just get over the soreness after the injections. My thigh is sore, but my buttocks are killing me from the Sustanon 250 to the point I can't sleep on my back for a few days. Any suggestion on that?

Quote Originally Posted by TxPolo2
    Cool, everything I have is oil based. Now if I can just get over the soreness after the injections. My thigh is sore, but my buttocks are killing me from the Sustanon 250 to the point I can't sleep on my back for a few days. Any suggestion on that?
    with any test's, especially blends, you need to shoot it mid-cheek and rub the hell outta it immediately afterwards. the deca will ease any pain when loaded with it. i rarely shoot anywhere else but the butt. just rub it real hard in a circular motion.

ive never done it, but cutting it with b-12 seems to be popular to lessen the pain

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    with any test's, especially blends, you need to shoot it mid-cheek and rub the hell outta it immediately afterwards. the deca will ease any pain when loaded with it. i rarely shoot anywhere else but the butt. just rub it real hard in a circular motion.
    MasterDB is there a benefit to shooting it in your @ss rather than your muscle? I am just wondering I take all mine in my delts and I am sore for days depending on if I hit a sweet spot or not.

thanks for your opinion

Oldman

I wish I had someone around here to help me with this. Thanks for your help. I know I am having roid flu right now. I am just looking forward to the outcome. I appreciate your help.

Oldman:

How do you cut it with B12? I have only seen pill form is there an oil base or are you saying to do the injections and then take B12 orally?

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    the banner at the top of the page has b-12. check it out.. ar website..

yea get the injectable b-12 through aar, and mix it with your shot

How much should I add to each injection? Should it be in the front or back of the injection or does it matter?

do 1 cc of each at a time. i load the test first, but it doesnt matter,they mix in the tube anyway.

MasterDB:

Back to the soreness question, would a heating pad help or hurt or do nothing and rubbing is my best option? I picked up some Milk Thistle and Flax Oil Seed today as well and I take a multi vit everyday. I will definitely get the B12 and start that before my next injection tomorrow.

a heating pad works if it is still hurting real bad. but i havent had major pain with the exception of once. i shot it too high in ass.

That might have been what I did this time. We are going on 3 days now. I should have gone more to the side probably and lower. I will get this figured out, but I have to be able to sit at work too...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TxPolo2
    That might have been what I did this time. We are going on 3 days now. I should have gone more to the side probably and lower. I will get this figured out, but I have to be able to sit at work too...LOL
    it hurts like a mofo when its too high. thats for sure.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    yeah, especially in the delt when you shoot too high. hurts all into the sholder!

If my roommate wasn't such a puss I would get him to do it for me. It is hard to do standing on my buttocks myself, but I guess I will learn. I had better luck with my thigh for sure, but I am more comfortable using my ass if I can get this right.

Thread Information