manc is offline Member

I Dropped 8% Bodyfat Overnight!!!!!!!!!

THEORETICLY THOUGH..i went on one of them weighing machines at the gym,you know,the ones that do body fat,water..etc.i got an instructor(bareley out of school.kid really)to work the machine.I nearly died when it read 24..YES 24!
    anyway it was my physio app tonight for my torn muscle(ouch)just above my knee....cut the story,i got the calliper measured version on my body fat.16%..
    she did bi,tri,waist and back,said its mostly on my back.
    i know 16 to most of you guys would be devasting im sure,but i am 2 wks into my drol,test an eq an 9lbs up.and very happy as im a hard gainer

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    dude gotta love that feeling, i had a pretty big beer gut when i first started my cycle, i went on a strict diet and workout schedule when i started. i was at 25% im now at 15% 10 weeks later. love being thinner. got about 5% more to go.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Some machines are bull shit. Because of my weight alone they were calling me 25%. Calipers done about one week after 17%.

Hydrostatic is the only way to go.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah those machines suck so bad.. I have like 10 % variance too with diffrenet machines.

manc is offline Member
    funny thing is..i used the machine on sunday,now on tue i asked one of the big guys how his diet etc was going ( knowing he used the machine regularly) now he said he was 10%...so if it was 8% out on my reading what it make him 2%?..i dont think so

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    never trust machines

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    eh, mesomorphyl that's my neighbor in your pic.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Use the mirror. Who cares about the number?

Its kinda like when I ask a fat chick how much she weighs... and she gets offended. I'm thinking, "do you think I'm blind?" I'm only wondering what number CORRESPONDS to your girthiness - I'm not confused by your obesity.

Anyway, that said, you know what you want your body to look like, look in the mirror... is your body the image of your minds goal? No? Well, keep shredding the fat.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Good Statement Truman, I agree Shred Away. Good luck

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Use the mirror. Who cares about the number?

Its kinda like when I ask a fat chick how much she weighs... and she gets offended. I'm thinking, "do you think I'm blind?" I'm only wondering what number CORRESPONDS to your girthiness - I'm not confused by your obesity.

Anyway, that said, you know what you want your body to look like, look in the mirror... is your body the image of your minds goal? No? Well, keep shredding the fat.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Misreadings bro, nobody losses 8% in a day. 16% might not be bad for your age. I got a neat little chart showing ideal bodyfats divided by age and sex. How old are you? I have always stayed between 5-12%, but I have genetics that favor not carring around much fat too.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Misreadings bro, nobody losses 8% in a day. 16% might not be bad for your age. I got a neat little chart showing ideal bodyfats divided by age and sex. How old are you? I have always stayed between 5-12%, but I have genetics that favor not carring around much fat too.
    oh i knew i hadn't lost 8%,just highlighting the diff..im 38 in a couple of weeks,5ft 11.just under 200lbs

Thread Information