Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168

    anyone use clen when bulking

    i always put on too much fat when bulking and wandered if i could use clen to keep this too a minimum while on high calories

    or would it be counter productive?

    anyone tried this?

  2. #2
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i always put on too much fat when bulking and wandered if i could use clen to keep this too a minimum while on high calories

    or would it be counter productive?

    anyone tried this?
    I've read test lowers your thyroid output. I would recommend 50mcgs ed t3 with 30 mins cardio PWO. t3 will also increase protein synthesis which is great for bulking. Is your diet in check?

  3. #3
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    yeah my diet as improved dramatically over the last year
    i have been a regular in the diet forum and have read all the books in my local library
    clean cals - 40/40/20 when bulking
    cheat meal once a week

    i have never tried T3 and dont know much about it - i will look into it though thanks

  4. #4
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    oh i didnt mention that i would be running AAS in my bulker too

  5. #5
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    yeah my diet as improved dramatically over the last year
    i have been a regular in the diet forum and have read all the books in my local library
    clean cals - 40/40/20 when bulking
    cheat meal once a week

    i have never tried T3 and dont know much about it - i will look into it though thanks
    Ok, your diet looks good so I would consider supp'n t3. You're probably a med-slow natty metabolism like myself. We can build size easily but put on fat easily too. This is where the t3 really helps + reg cardio. Also the fat cells that are still in your body fill up easily with water from aromatose. Do you take a good AI while bulking? What AAS are you using in your bulking cycle?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-12-2005 at 01:10 PM.

  6. #6
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    yeah - and i put on fat mainly on my abs, which is also very difficult to loose

  7. #7
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    yeah - and i put on fat mainly on my abs, which is also very difficult to loose
    I hear ya there bro, same problem with me. I can lose fat at will but it comes off at the mid section last. GH would be a great stack in your bulking cycle. Or better yet, r3IGF-1 thrown in there for immediate response. Test + r3IGF-1 + t3 + AI would be a great lean bulker.

  8. #8
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    ha - yeah but i'm not made of money you know

    i have tried HGH and got ripped off - used it for 7 months - with AAS - didnt get ANY results from it - i think he may have sold me HCG or something

    i am gonna wait till i'm older before i trie IGF-1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •