Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TxPolo2 is offline Junior Member

Days Off From Work Out During Cycle

The guy I got my stuff off of said to work out at least 5 days a week if not more, but to change muscle groups, but from what I have read on here and what I know from muscle growth, you have to take time off for you muscles to repair. So is it good to still take a day off between each work out or because of the cycle go ahead and work out 5-6 days a week just changing muscle groups?

Does anyone know what works best?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPolo2
    The guy I got my stuff off of said to work out at least 5 days a week if not more, but to change muscle groups, but from what I have read on here and what I know from muscle growth, you have to take time off for you muscles to repair. So is it good to still take a day off between each work out or because of the cycle go ahead and work out 5-6 days a week just changing muscle groups?

Does anyone know what works best?
    whether cycling or not, your muscles grow during their resting time. your buddy seems to be completely ignorant on alot of things. maybe he needs to join this forum too, and get some schooling before he hands out stupid advice.

He has been a pain to deal with. I am on the East Coast and he is in LA. You can gurantee I am not going through him again. Hence why I sought out this message board to get advice from others. Thanks for the help. It is ok to do 2 days on and one day off by changing muscle groups or should it literally be one day on one day off...

He has been a pain to deal with. I am on the East Coast and he is in LA. You can gurantee I am not going through him again. Hence why I sought out this message board to get advice from others. Thanks for the help. It is ok to do 2 days on and one day off by changing muscle groups or should it literally be one day on one day off...
    what is your breakdown of the week? that would help me critique your deal.

workout splits vary from person to person. i have a tendency to recover alot quicker than others. some need more time. alot of it is trial and error. currently i run a 4 on 1 off schedule. but i am going to switch that up soon (for a variation) to a one on and one off. (i thought i would give it a try to see how it works for me).

if you are fairly new to the game.....you definitely do not want to overtrain. it will be the biggest hinderance you will encounter. as most do. whatever your split is, always remember that diet is by far the most important aspect of any training schedule..

Well I was doing Chest/Triceps one day, then legs the next, take a day off, and do Shoulder/biceps/back, take a day off and start again.

I do abs everyday and run 30 minutes everyday. I was going to bump up my cardio the last 4 weeks because of the clen to help burn off weight. I haven't trained in about 5 months and just getting back with this 12 week cycle. This is my first serious cycle. I did a short one a couple of years ago just trying things out.

As for diet, I try to eat 5 meals of something preferrable high protein, but I don't watch the carbs much because I am hungry and I can't lift my pen if I am hungry. I stay away from fried foods and usually eat enough vegs, but fruit I could use more of. When I am hungry for a snack at home, I usually eat chicken or turkey breast lunch meat.

What do you think? Again, I appreciate your input.

Well I was doing Chest/Triceps one day, then legs the next, take a day off, and do Shoulder/biceps/back, take a day off and start again.

I do abs everyday and run 30 minutes everyday. I was going to bump up my cardio the last 4 weeks because of the clen to help burn off weight. I haven't trained in about 5 months and just getting back with this 12 week cycle. This is my first serious cycle. I did a short one a couple of years ago just trying things out.

As for diet, I try to eat 5 meals of something preferrable high protein, but I don't watch the carbs much because I am hungry and I can't lift my pen if I am hungry. I stay away from fried foods and usually eat enough vegs, but fruit I could use more of. When I am hungry for a snack at home, I usually eat chicken or turkey breast lunch meat.

What do you think? Again, I appreciate your input.
    the workout split is fine. the only thing i would change is adding shoulders to your chest/tri day, or adding it to leg day.

your diet.......it seems you need more of it. 5 meals a day is fine as long as you are getting the proper protein intake. i.e. 50 or so grams/meal. and do you have a post workout shake? or any protein shake during the day?

carbs are important to watch, especially if you are trying to cut some fat. especially simple carbs (sugars). not good for the fat cutting phase.

cardio is good everyday if you need it that much. i would do abs every other day instead of everyday. they need recovery like any other muscles. they just recover alot faster than others.

hope this helps bro. anything else, let me know.

I have Myoplex Original shakes I have bought, but haven't used. It says it has 42 g of protein in them. Should I use 2% or Fat free, though I love whole milk. I could use them for my after workout shake.

I don't eat a lot of sugar things, but I do eat a lot of pasta, but aren't those complex carbs and better for you right? I don't know.

I will move abs to every other day as well and I will probably move shoulders to my leg days just because I wear my upper body out doing chest and triceps. My arms have always made decent gains, but my chest gets stronger, just not bigger so I really go hard on my chest work out.

On a different note, when are you moving to Austin? I love that area and should I ever move back to Texas I will be living there as well.

I have Myoplex Original shakes I have bought, but haven't used. It says it has 42 g of protein in them. Should I use 2% or Fat free, though I love whole milk. I could use them for my after workout shake.

I don't eat a lot of sugar things, but I do eat a lot of pasta, but aren't those complex carbs and better for you right? I don't know.

I will move abs to every other day as well and I will probably move shoulders to my leg days just because I wear my upper body out doing chest and triceps. My arms have always made decent gains, but my chest gets stronger, just not bigger so I really go hard on my chest work out.

On a different note, when are you moving to Austin? I love that area and should I ever move back to Texas I will be living there as well.
    pasta is great. half of my family is from italy, so i grew up with the stuff. and yes, they are complex carbs.

if your chest isnt growing as rapidly, then take a look at your technique while doing your pressing moves. my chest was my hardest part to grow when i was new to this. but my technique sucked as well. i tried every hand position possible, till i found the one that i can FEEL in my chest. and not in my shoulders or tri's. i also do nothing but dumbells now also, as i can feel it alot easier. recently i hit a plateau on chest, and integrated cable crossovers into my workout, and that got me through it. i suppose it was the "mixing it up" thing. your muscles need to be shocked into growing. intensity is what makes the chest want to grow. i.e. forced reps, supersets, etc. dont let the muscles get used to any particular routine.

i am moving to austin on the 23rd of this month. i went out there for the first time this last weekend and loved it.

That is cool. I love Austin.......

Do you think the Myoplex shake is ok for the after workout drink? As for the snake of chicken breast? I get really hungry about 2 hours after working out and I have to make sure I eat good food and not junk.

I will work on the chest tech. Normally wider does more shoulder and chest and more narrow does triceps right if you are using a bar? Maybe I should try dumbells. Do you lifth the dumbells at the same time or one at a time?

sorry,,,,,i forgot about the myoplex. its good stuff. it has both casein and whey protein in it, in good quantity and quality. if you are trying to lose some excess fat, dont do the whole milk thing. i love milk, and drink ALOT of it, but 1%. i drink about 3 shakes per day. one prior to workout, one after, and one immediately before bed so that my body isnt catabolizing during my sleep.

That is cool. I love Austin.......

Do you think the Myoplex shake is ok for the after workout drink? As for the snake of chicken breast? I get really hungry about 2 hours after working out and I have to make sure I eat good food and not junk.

I will work on the chest tech. Normally wider does more shoulder and chest and more narrow does triceps right if you are using a bar? Maybe I should try dumbells. Do you lifth the dumbells at the same time or one at a time?
    lift them together like a bar. they give make is so you have to concentrate more on technique, and less on power. really try to feel the weight and the burn throughout your reps. every one of them, concentrate on squeezing your chest.

Really....I need to get a blender here at work. If they are chunky I can't get them down......again I appreciate your help. I think I am close to being on the right path and hope this works....out like I plan. I might hit you up again if you don't mind sometime.

Really....I need to get a blender here at work. If they are chunky I can't get them down......again I appreciate your help. I think I am close to being on the right path and hope this works....out like I plan. I might hit you up again if you don't mind sometime.
    anytime bro. thats what we are here for.

One more questions. I have 10 CC of Test 100, 10 CC of Sustanon 250, 10 CC of Deca , 10cc of Winny and 100 tabs of Clen . I was going to break it up into two injections a week instead of the one injection like the idiot I bought this stuff from said. I have a little but of Sustanon 250 and Deca left over from my last cycle that is still good if I wanted to jump up on those for a few weeks, but because of the 1/2 lives I was thinking two injections would keep a more consistant amount in my system than just one a week.

One more questions. I have 10 CC of Test 100, 10 CC of Sustanon 250, 10 CC of Deca, 10cc of Winny and 100 tabs of Clen. I was going to break it up into two injections a week instead of the one injection like the idiot I bought this stuff from said. I have a little but of Sustanon 250 and Deca left over from my last cycle that is still good if I wanted to jump up on those for a few weeks, but because of the 1/2 lives I was thinking two injections would keep a more consistant amount in my system than just one a week.
    you dont have near enough stuff to finish a cycle. and all stuff should be split up throughout the week. i.e. 250mg/cc twice per week.

test should be run for 11-12 weeks at 500mg/wk.(or sust at the same amount).
    deca should be run no less than 10 weeks at 400 mg/wk.
    i'm not a winny fan, but i will find out for you the best route.
    clen needs to be ran no less than 100mcg/day to get its full effect.

Let me get home tonight and I will get you exactly what I have. I was just running that off my head here at work. Like 500 mg = 5 cc per week right? So 2.5 cc per injection.

With a 100 tabls of Clen I should take 5 a day split or at once? That would give me 20 days worth.

For my first (Monday) I just did 1 cc Test 100 and 1 cc of Sustanon 250, and I was going to that again tomorrow. I am sorry for the imcomplete information. I will get the rest of it tonight. I am out of here in about 30.

Let me get home tonight and I will get you exactly what I have. I was just running that off my head here at work. Like 500 mg = 5 cc per week right? So 2.5 cc per injection.

With a 100 tabls of Clen I should take 5 a day split or at once? That would give me 20 days worth.

For my first (Monday) I just did 1 cc Test 100 and 1 cc of Sustanon 250, and I was going to that again tomorrow. I am sorry for the imcomplete information. I will get the rest of it tonight. I am out of here in about 30.
    test 100 sucks in the sense taht you have to shoot alot more often, or alot more cc's per injection. and yes, youre right, 2.5cc's per injection, twice per week.

clen should be spread throughout the day. 20mcg's every so many hours. dont take them too late though, as it might keep you awake.

Good to know about the Clen . I already don't sleep well which I am working on. Alot of the stuff he sent me is from Mexico or Australia. I will get the exact names and see what you think if you don't mind. With all of the good advice my contact has given me thus far, I figure I had better run this by someone else as nothing has been right yet from him.

I don't have a connection here so hopefully I work something out with what I have.

i use stuff from mexico, as i live close. i have good luck with it, but alot here dont. so hopefully his gear isnt as bad as his advice.

No kidding. Hopefully you will still be around by the time I get home. I will do it first thing and see what you think. I don't want to screw this up and I am not going to tell you what I paid I can already tell it wasn't right, but lesson learned.

No kidding. Hopefully you will still be around by the time I get home. I will do it first thing and see what you think. I don't want to screw this up and I am not going to tell you what I paid I can already tell it wasn't right, but lesson learned.
    if it is real, you can afford it, and it works. you never pay too much. imo

Ok, just got here:

Deca QV 10 ml
    Test 250 10 ml
    estanozolol (Australia) 20 ml
    Propionate QV 100 10 ml
    60 50mg Clomid

left over 5 ml Deca and 3 ml Sustanon 250

What do you think? I have a feeling you are going to say not enough and I am going to kill this guy....LOL

Ok, just got here:

Deca QV 10 ml
    Test 250 10 ml
    Propionate QV 100 10 ml
    60 50mg Clomid

left over 5 ml Deca and 3 ml Sustanon 250

What do you think? I have a feeling you are going to say not enough and I am going to kill this guy....LOL
    ok.....that explains alot.

the qv deca should be deca 300, right? 300mg/ml? and the test is test250, and not 4test250?

you should do test 250 (test e) two times per week. 1cc x 2 /week.
    deca should be 3/4cc two times per week. and you can do them at the same time in the same syringe.

you, however, do not have enough. you only have about 5 weeks worth of test e and about 7.5 weeks of deca. you actually need about twice that of test and a another half bottle of deca. it takes about 5 weeks to start working to begin with. both the test e and the deca.

test prop needs to be injected everyday. so if you want to save that till next cycle, i would. and get another bottle as well. you can frontload the prop, however, if you dont mind injecting everyday. and you would still not have enough to start this cycle.

this is how it should break down simply:

test 250 (test e) = 250mg x 2 /week (1cc x 2/week)
    deca 300= 225mg x 2/week (3/4 cc x 2/week)

save the prop and sust for next time. but get more.

Hmm..you are right it is Deca 300 and Test 250. What about the Estanozolol, he said that was basically Whinny? I would hate to ask what I should have paid for this, but do you have a ball park so I can fall down now. As for getting more that is going to be hard. I don't know anyone here that has a connection and we can tell I have problems with this last guy, but thank you for the advice up to now. I don't want to use the Test Prop if I am going to have inject everyday. Is Test 250 and Susanton 250 the Same, I am assuming not because of how your wrote your program.

I should have known I was getting screwed and not in a good way.

Hmm..you are right it is Deca 300 and Test 250. What about the Estanozolol, he said that was basically Whinny? I would hate to ask what I should have paid for this, but do you have a ball park so I can fall down now. As for getting more that is going to be hard. I don't know anyone here that has a connection and we can tell I have problems with this last guy, but thank you for the advice up to now. I don't want to use the Test Prop if I am going to have inject everyday. Is Test 250 and Susanton 250 the Same, I am assuming not because of how your wrote your program.

I should have known I was getting screwed and not in a good way.
    people pay different prices bro. with a huge range of costs.

test 250 should be test e. if it said 4test250, then it is the same as sust.

p.s. when we talked earlier about test100, i thought it was test e or cyp, not prop. prop you have to shoot everyday because of the half life. but e and cyp have a long half life, and thats why i said 2.5 cc's per week divided up into two injections.

Yea this said Test250 and it is Test Prop. Shooting everyday seems a bit exessive. I have just called my "Friend" with the fact that not only do I not have enough, but I was pissed.

I will start the search here for more so I can finish out with what I at least have. I swear I wish I was back in Texas....hopefully I can get more stuff in since I have already started my cycle

the test 250 should not be propionate . i'm not aware of any prop having 250mg/ml. considering you only need about 100mg/cc.

who makes the test250? which company?

My mistake the Propionate QV 100 and the Test 250 doesn't have a good label on it, hence why I am sore, it is probably fake now that I read on here more. It looks real good though and like everything else, but I am sure they are good at making them look that way.

It has a label over a label. The bottom label now that I look at it says Sterile empty vile. I trusted this guy...and see I should not have.

what did he say when you called him?

Oh he didn't answer of course or return my email. I am sure he has figured out that I have started to catch on. I will go use my roommates cell here in a minute. Completely different number and area code. I am so pissed. I have no idea who to talk to up here to find any...I don't hang out with bodybuilder guys, i am just doing this for myself. If I get a hold of him I will let you know. SHould be interesting

Oh he didn't answer of course or return my email. I am sure he has figured out that I have started to catch on. I will go use my roommates cell here in a minute. Completely different number and area code. I am so pissed. I have no idea who to talk to up here to find any...I don't hang out with bodybuilder guys, i am just doing this for myself. If I get a hold of him I will let you know. SHould be interesting
    one word of advice....dont mention about "not having a source", etc. you will get hundreds of emails from idiots wanting to sell you their shit. which is fake and wanting to rip you off.

Good advice. Thanks. I just called him again, I am sure he is at the gym. I will try again. We all live and learn. If I get things straightened out I will let you know what I end up with, but I am going to go as far as I can for now. I have already started.

MasterDB:

So I lucked out and I have a new roommate who can help me. Knowing what I have what do you think I should get and I am going to continue for the next 5 weeks on what you recommended. I would like to go for 8-12. I would appreciate your input and I am pretty sure I can get it. A few alternatives might be nice just in case he can't.

Deca 300 QV 10 ml
    Test 250 10 ml
    Propionate QV 100 10 ml
    60 50mg Clomid
    Again, thanks

test e or test cyp. or more sustanon250
    any deca , as long as you can do 400mg/wk for about 10 or so weeks.

test should always be ran one or two weeks longer than deca, and at a higher dose.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, I only workout EOD. This allows me to recuperate so much better and I get alot stronger. It may sound strange, but by the time I get back to chest day, 8 days has elapsed. I swear to you, this has worked for me, but everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Honestly, I only workout EOD. This allows me to recuperate so much better and I get alot stronger. It may sound strange, but by the time I get back to chest day, 8 days has elapsed. I swear to you, this has worked for me, but everyone is different.
    thats the split i am going to be switching to for awhile soon.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    monday chest, bi's
    tiesday back, tri's
    wednesday eat my ass off and lay on teh couch
    thursday legs
    fri eat my ass off and lay on the couch
    saturday shoulders

kool, you need that rest. Its not just the muscles that need to recover, more so important is that your nervous system has to recover as well. It takes 24 hours for your nervous system to recuperate. If your nervous system does not adequately recover, then obviously other aspects of your health will be affected in a negative way. I had to be hospitalized once for high cardiac enzymes. There was also a concern that I had an unsual amount of proteins escaping thru my urine. In short, my body wasnt healing, because I wasnt allowing it time to rest. I walked around limping adn feeling like crap. I felt old. I actually felt like I was having a heart attack because of this. I repeat, get the rest. 1 day on, 1 day off, high output sets and reps will be very sufficient and then 8 days later, hit the same body parts again, but a little more intense. Remember, this is just my experiences and I wanted to share it with you fellas.

EOD: Day 1 - Chest / Bi's
    Day 2 - Rest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Rest
    Day 5 - Shoulders/ Tri's
    Day 6 - Rest
    Day 7 - Back/ Calves
    Day 8 - Rest
    And then just repeat, switching certain excersises for body parts and getting more intense each time the new day comes for that particualr body part. Bascially weight increase is what i am referring to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information