Thread: Injecting ?

DanM948 is offline New Member

Injecting ?

If your injecting 2ml, 1ml into your delt them another 1ml into your other delt, same as for chest or tricep, people say change needles when doing it. But i have spoke to lads in the gym who say they use the same needle. Thats its your body, theres no need for changing needles. Any you guys done this ??

SpiderRico is offline Member
    once you take the needle out for the first time it hits air which air carry bacteria and other particals pins are cheap and should never be reused just makes it easier to pick up an infection... why dont you just shoot all 2 ccs in one shot?

TxPolo2 is offline Junior Member
    Just what I know from my background in Vet Med, the chances of getting your needle contaminated, and the fact that is dulls every time you use it, is reason enough to change needles.

locutus is offline Associate Member

needles are cheap

Quote Originally Posted by DanM948
    If your injecting 2ml, 1ml into your delt them another 1ml into your other delt, same as for chest or tricep, people say change needles when doing it. But i have spoke to lads in the gym who say they use the same needle. Thats its your body, theres no need for changing needles. Any you guys done this ??

You don’t want to start off like that bro. It’s not safe. Needles are dirt cheap. You can get them delivered to your door and they are unmarked. I think you get like 25 of them for $5.00. If it’s a money thing, then you can’t afford to juice.

There was a link recently that showed what a needle looked like under a microscope before you used it, and then after the first time you used it, and also after the second time you used it. It was pretty nasty. I’m sure someone will post a link to it again. Once you see that, your mind will be made up and you will not reuse needles.

It’s a good idea to try to avoid infections or abscesses if possible. Cleaning the injection area with alcohol and not reusing needles is a good start for that. Good luck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It may be your body but I prefer to change needles everytime I inject, even if its the same muscle group. The needle becomes less sharp everytime you inject and force it into a different muscle. Using a more blunt needle will also increase scar tissue.

What's the point in risking an infection? Draw up, change needles, inject, and throw them away. Needles cost near to nothing anyway.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    if you saw what needles looked like after the first time they are used, u would DEF. want to change them. they get dull, bent on the tips and jagged. its small so you cant see it, but youll feel it! Man i go to walgreens for my needles ans syringes. no probs there!

ya i remember seeing a post on here of a needle zoomed in after each time injected and it looked like the end of a wiltted broom after about the second inject didnt look like osmething you want to stick in your leg

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    ya i remember seeing a post on here of a needle zoomed in after each time injected and it looked like the end of a wiltted broom after about the second inject didnt look like osmething you want to stick in your leg
    I won't be re-using after seeing this:
    Last edited by Swifto; 09-12-2006 at 01:05 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    just lookin at that makes me want to grab the sharpening stone everytime i pull the cap of the syringe! gives me the shivers!

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I won't be re-using after seeing this:
    nice, seen pics like those before too, and it also made sure i would never use a needle more than once.

alo

locutus is offline Associate Member

Same here

That pic did it for me when I was planning my first cycle. Nasty

yup thats the pic i was talking about thanks swifto

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    yup thats the pic i was talking about thanks swifto
    Couldn't find it for ages, but got the little devil in the end....

DanM948 is offline New Member
    ok thanx guys. ill take your advise. ill change the needles. its a bit much injecting the whole 2ml into your delt isnt it?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    ok thanx guys. ill take your advise. ill change the needles. its a bit much injecting the whole 2ml into your delt isnt it?
    everyone's body is different, but 2cc's in the delt works fine for me...
    i limit my pecs to 1cc, and do 2cc's in my quads as well as glutes...

Thread Information