O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Cool gettin rid of bloat

Im runnin test e 250mg a week along with fina eod. Im takin liquidex, up to 1mg a day, and drinkin a shitload of water, but am still retaining some water in my face. I know bloats not that big of a deal, but I'm almost obsessive compulsive about it. I have an important weekend comin up, and was wonderin if anyone has any good suggestions, such as diuretics, legal or not. Appreciate the help bros.....lata

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am on that same cycle with upped dosages and HG and slin. I am very prone to it also...I have had luck with staying away from all salt, seasoned foods, soups. Dropping way back on the caffene to keep the heart rate down (its already elevated from the gear) Drinking a ton of water and some lasix. The lasix can be nasty on your kidneys so use it with care and add potassium.

timtim is offline Member
    if your not competing i'd stay away from lasix, thats some strong stuff.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    if your not competing i'd stay away from lasix, thats some strong stuff.
    Yeah, I almost didnt mention it. It put my GF in the emergency room with kidney infection...she used it a bit too much.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't salt and crappy food while on armotizing gear. Hit cardio at least 30 mins ed.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    what is lasix...Is it legal?

fanatic is offline Member
    Make sure your diet is in check. Stay away from salt and starchy foods.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Banion
    Im runnin test e 250mg a week along with fina eod. Im takin liquidex, up to 1mg a day, and drinkin a shitload of water, but am still retaining some water in my face. I know bloats not that big of a deal, but I'm almost obsessive compulsive about it. I have an important weekend comin up, and was wonderin if anyone has any good suggestions, such as diuretics, legal or not. Appreciate the help bros.....lata
    Eliminate extra sodium (added salt, canned foods & processed foods). Oddly enough reduce your water intake slightly, though more in and more out is true, less in means less sticking around.

Green Tea (caff free) is great but in bags not supplement; boil then steep it for 5 minutes to get it all, then press the bag once with the spoon.

GNC has a couple of good/safe products, GNC brand Wateretix has Uva Ursi, Parsley & Juniper Berry. Pro Performance Ultra Water has a few more ingredients plus it adds electrolytes and B6 for more level balancing, but has caffeinated green tea.

M.

Thread Information