Thread: Two a days?....

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Two a days?....

I am going to start a cycle of test e only, at 500mg/week because that is all i can get my little hands on, but the question is i was told you can work-out twice a day because you have more test running through your body. Is that correct or completly wrong. Need advice before I overtrain. I'm not trying to find any sources for more gear so if you pm me i won't listen. Thanks for your input. (f'n new guy)

taylor26 is offline Member
    Yeah bro you have more test running through your body but not more muscle running through your body...don't over due it. Your body needs for recovery. You need to work out everyday and work out harder no need to add to it. Other consences may have different opinions though.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    You can train a little harder, but let your strength and energy dictate the volume and frequency you INCREASE your training by.

Also, your cycle is perfect. Just make sure you have ancillaries. You could even bump it to 600mg per week...

angelripper is offline Associate Member
    O Ya And Dont Be A ***** And Forget To Do Rock Bottom Squats.if You Want Your Whole Body To Grow You Got To Squat.

Thread Information