ward065 is offline Member

need some help, feeling sick after shot

well last evening i decided to take the plunge after a 2 month layoff from gear, and start my short (4-5 week) fina and prop cycle

i injected 1.5cc of prop (150mg) and 1cc of tren ace (100mg) into my quad before i went to bed.

I woke up during the night and felt sick. When i woke up at around 8am i checked my temperature and i had a fever of around 100F. My temp is still about the same now. I wanted to workout today, but the fever/sickness has kept me at home.

So do you think this is from the tren acetate? my tren was NOT homebrewed, it was purchased in its completed form. I have heard of "tren flu" (due to impurities)? that usually goes away after a few days. I am wondering how much longer i will have to deal with this, i was really looking forward to the increased pumps, etc, that the tren will give me but so far it has only made me feel sick.

ward065 is offline Member
    two more things.....

the pain from the injection really hasn't bothered me too much fortunately.

And, unfortunately i had to leave work early today at 1pm (only worked a half day) to come home and sleep! yuck, i've slept like 10 hours last night and another 2 this afternoon...

Thread Information