BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member

Mail-order safe?

Do you think it's safe to order roids from websites in other countries if they seem legit and provide a tracking number with the oder?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrad330
    Do you think it's safe to order roids from websites in other countries if they seem legit and provide a tracking number with the oder?
    i have never been provided a tracking number... as for ordering gear thru online websites... do a search. this has been asked quite alot..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrad330
    I know of approx. 3 legit sites that sell legit AS. Make sure you get your source verified with a Mod/Vet before ordering.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Haha. Bro you can always get busted, so I guess that would mean not safe. I dont think anybody will use tracking numbers as they want it as descreet as possible.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I know of approx. 3 legit sites that sell legit AS. Make sure you get your source verified with a Mod/Vet before ordering.
    hmmmm, i only know 2....just when i thought i was special.lol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i know of 3 as well... they tend to be overpriced though... and all are overseas...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i know of 3 as well... they tend to be overpriced though... and all are overseas...
    All over priced and over sea's. Are you thinking what I'm thinking.....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Haha. Bro you can always get busted, so I guess that would mean not safe. I dont think anybody will use tracking numbers as they want it as descreet as possible.
    Actually if you place a "rush" order quite a few overseas supps that I have dealt with issue tracking #, makes it nice too, you can see if your gear is sitting in customs for an excessive period of time. Only problem is that there is a higher rate of siezure on Express packages, and some supps don't have a reship policy on express orders for this reason.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    My guy doesn't provide a tracking nuber either....it's like Christmas when the package arrives!!!

ccriderss is offline New Member
    i have seen tons of sites, only a few i think are legit...they take credit cards but when they do, i get redirected to a secure site.... they send me e-mails confirming the order and then another once shipped... no tracking numbers though... send through regular mail... takes a while, but i have always gotten my stuff... the only legit sites i know that provide tracking numbers are from mexico....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would never, ever, ever use a CC to buy gear-even Barney Fife could follow that paper trail.

hunter111 is offline New Member
    There are about half a dozen legit overseas sites, some of which also ship domestic to avoid customs. Make sure that you get your source checked before ordering anything. Once you find a good source stick with it and better prices will follow. I have found some sites to be cheaper and supply a far supperior product that the local home brew.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i only know of one online legit source, it was my first, and its high robbery!

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno, mine are a hell of alot cheaper than buying them from mr. dealeronthestreet

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of an online supplier that is legit and does not give a confirmation number.

AUhunter5 is offline New Member
    i know of one internet supplier that I got real good stuff from but i don't even trust that sight now. I wish i could find another one

Thread Information