dville04 is offline New Member

just starting... need some advice

i was thinking about starting with test e/deca . i want good mass gains with the least possible side effects and a simple cycle. any ideas?

You can't get much simplier than that aside from running a test e only cycle. Its hard to warrant how sides will be being this will be your first cycle. If you are overly concerned about sides run a test e/cyp only cycle.

what about test prop?

taylor26 is offline Member
    test prop, will help you get cut.
    Last edited by taylor26; 10-12-2005 at 03:52 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Test prop is great, if you don't mind sticking a needle in your ass every day. Stick with a nice single long acting ester, E or cyp for bi-weekly shots 12 wk@500 mg/wk. Also worth noting is that some guys get very painful injects from prop, so I would stick with something milder to begin with.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    prop will not make you cut it just holds less water,to get cut you must do cardio and get your diet in check.

so what about the deca then? side effects are my biggest concern. gaining mass the quickest is my second. deca seems like a well-rounded in the sense of side effects not too bad and mass gain good. i don't know from any exerience tho, obviously...

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Deca is more of a slow builder but it will help u get quality muscle gains over an extended period of time. For sure though without the test u will get deca dick. As for side effects they tend to come with the results. For the best size u should take the test and i experienced the least side effects on the 1st cycle. I am sure u will be more happy with ur results than concerned over what side effects that u might get off of it. The Drug Profiles section on this site is good for helping u decide.

thanks. how long on just the test you think? and i forgot to say 3rd concern would be keeping as much of the gains as possible...

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Well keeping it is another game all together, and anabolic substance would be a nice addition to help though. I would tell u to make sure to just go quick and hard with the test. As for myself an 8 week cycle was fine, being that the longer u take test the more u will see any side effects.

ok, thanks. i was planning on an 8 week cycle of test e or cyp, then wanted an anabolic substance to keep some gains. deca was my first consideration but wanted advice from someone on whether or not they recomend anything else. how much size will i lose, excluding water, when i come off if i just use a test?

i was a distance runner and have trouble gaining no matter what suppliments (protien powders, creatine and so on) i used, protien intake, calories, how often and how long i lifted. i am currently 6'0" 173lbs. that sucks. good definition, but lacking mass.
    Last edited by dville04; 10-12-2005 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dville04
    what about test prop?
    Side effects will be the same as if running enth or cyp. The only difference is their esters which will determine injection frequency.

Thread Information