bigike365 is offline New Member

first cycle of d-bol please help

I have a question for those who have tried this before, I have tried anything this strong and I was wanting to ask someone experienced a couple questions. the first is:
    I'm taking the blue heart shaped D-Bol pills, They are 10 mg, will low dosing help keep the gyno and other side effects to a minimum, I'm taking 20 mg a day and my second question is:
    when random drug tests are given, be it military or civil service or any job at that, is steroid testing a special order thing or is it part of the process. and finally
    I have read that you lose the gains that you get from d-bol when you stop the cycle is there a way to maintain like low dosing or do you have to take something else. I would prefe not, Thank you all for your help god bless and be careful

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    run a search on dbol bro, and u should find all the answers u need

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    nobody that im aware of tests for steroids . its too expensive.

what else are you running besides dbol ? and 20mg/day is not near enough to get any positive effect, imo. 35mg/day should be minimum, as long as you have some test in your cycle as well. and do not run it for longer than 4 weeks at the beginning of a cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry mate no flame coz you will get plenty o that from others but dbol only!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    for your own sake, do not run d-bol only.

what should I take and do I take it along with it or after i finish

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    you need to get test cyp or test e. run it for about 12 weeks at 500mg/wk split into two doses per week.

run the dbol at 35-40mg/day for the first four weeks of your cycle to jumpstart the cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you really should do a 10-12 week course of some form of test mate,pref test e or cyp becoz you onlt have to jab twice weekly,unless you dont mind ed jabs then prop would be fine!run the dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle,make sure you have all the ancillery drugs to go with the course includin post cycle.

ok thank you all very much for the quick responses. and I hope all goes well for all of you, stay safe and be careful

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member
    honestly, take my word for it. dont do just dbol only, and for heavens sake, make sure you have some sort of post cycle therapy ... or else you will end up worse than you started when its all said and done.

Thread Information