Sapmu is offline New Member

Exclamation Only one side of my body is growing

I've taking my cycle of Finaplex for about 3 1/2 weeks now and I've noticed the right side of my body is a lot bigger than the left. I hurt my shoulder about a month and a half ago, can this be affecting the growth? Should I just stop the cycle all togeter or work out just one side? Please help me out everyone.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Injury won't effect the growth, but it will affect the amount of work you put into exercising that side, you probably favoring one side over the other due to the injury.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    My right forarm always gets bigger on large doses of test... take that for what you will

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You need to learn to switch up Meso, I can double clutch and gain a stroke, but I am married, so I have more practice than most.

Use dumbels on all exercises you can instead of using barbels. Force yuo body to do equal work on both sides.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Use dumbels on all exercises you can instead of using barbels. Force yuo body to do equal work on both sides.
    ding ding ding

agreed

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you get your gear half price?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    just lift what your left side can handle. don't up the wieght on your right side just cause you can lift more. keep your weight steady and your left side should even out. FINA dick?

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Did you get your gear half price?

bigman1 is offline New Member
    Man one side of your dick is growing man that sucks.....

For real are you site injecting and if so most likely doing shoulders and bis, tris but are you favoring one side with site inject. If so then that could be the problem not that it is muscle but the swelling alone can make that look like that.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman1
    Man one side of your dick is growing man that sucks.....

For real are you site injecting and if so most likely doing shoulders and bis, tris but are you favoring one side with site inject. If so then that could be the problem not that it is muscle but the swelling alone can make that look like that.
    I don't agree with the claim about site injections with aas. The only thing site injections work well for is gh.

I have to agree with what most of the guys already said...try working out with DB rather than BB to force both sides to do equal amounts of work.

We all have one side that is weaker than the left...my left bisecpt is about a quarter inch smaller than my right. That is why some ppl have good symetry and some don't . You have to work on getting your weak body parts up to speed.

Try starting an exersice with your weak arm for example so that you are hitting it when you are fresh. Or even do an extra rep or two with that arm.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    My right forarm always gets bigger on large doses of test... take that for what you will

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have ever looked closely, you will notice that almost every male's left shoulder/trap area is higher/bigger than their right side.
    Take a look in the mirror.

Are you sure that it is not your left side?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly work your left side first and match it with the right, don't do any extra reps/weight with the right.... also i am mismatched slightly... no biggie its not noticable to anyone but really myself. Maybe it is just you and the fina is messing with your mind, post a pic

Sapmu is offline New Member
    I have site injected my chest, traps, and tri's....could this be the probelem then?? My stronger side just worked harder and got bigger?? My right lat is huge compared to my left...as well as my right forearm and bicep. If I just continue to work out both sides evenly w/o site injecting, do you guys think it will even out??

Thread Information