jef
    jef is offline Member

Question Ready-Aim-Fire...Final Help Needed!

Weeks 1-4: 200mg of QV Test Cype 2xweek for 400 mg
    5-11 increased to 3xweek for 600mg
    12 Decrese to 2xweek for 400 mg
    13-14 Decrease to 1xweek for 200 mg
    Q…should I cut the TestC at Week 12 and replace with Primobolan ( to keep my gains) and run 12-14 then start PCT after that?

Weeks 1-4: DBal 22.4mg a day (pills are 44.8, so cutting in half)

Weeks 1-6: Deca 300mg 1xweek
    7-10: increase to 300mg 2xweek for 600mg
    11-12: decrease to 300mg 2xweek for 300mg total

Weeks 1-4: EQ 200 1xweek
    5-10 Increase to 200mg 2xweek for 400 mg total
    11-12 Decrease to 200 mg 1xweek for 200 total

Week 6 : Blood Test (full blood count, liver and kidney function tests, fsh, lh, tsh, cholesterol)...should i add another blood test at the 18th week after pct?

Weeks 4, 8, 12: HCG; 5000 iu

Weeks 1-18: Arimidex 1 tab (.25mg) everyday from start of cycle to end of PCT

PCT: Clomid Day 1 300mg
    Days 2-14 100mg ed
    Days 15-28 50 mg ed

Week 1-14: 1 tab ed of proscar/propecia

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle all you need to make good gains is a single compound. For example:

FIRST CYCLE:
    1-12 Test C @ 500mg EW
    (inject twice weekly, I.E. 250mg monday morning/250mg thursday evening)

A first cycle of dbol /test/deca /eq/primo is totally unnecessary and major overkill.

Tapering the dose up and then back down accomplishes two negative things; It makes it take longer for the cycle to get up to full strength and it lessens the effectiveness at the end. Just start out at 500mg EW and stay there.

Keeping your gains has to do with a proper PCT, diet, training and rest. 2 weeks of Primo at the end will do nothing to help keep any gains.

I like to spread out dbol by taking one dose every 3-4 hours. It's half life is 4.5 hours or so. If your tabs are 44.8mg I'd suggest quartering them and taking one quarter every 3-4 hours. This would be a good addition to a second cycle.

For example:

SECOND CYCLE:
    1-4 Dbol @ 40mg ED
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW

One blood test before cycle and one a couple weeks after PCT should tell you where you stand recovery wise.

A nice simple 12 week cycle shouldn't require the use of HCG .

PCT can start 2 weeks after your last test injection.

A-dex @ .25mg throughout is fine as is frontloading the clomid.

You have your whole life to experiment with AAS, no need to try everything the first time out. Adding a new compound each cycle will give you a good idea which AAS cause you to experience side effects and you will then know which treatments to pursue.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    thanks eGGz. I went from intimidated about gear to ready to due it all in about 2 weeks! I'm like a kid in teh candy store and got the gear and now I can't treat myself !@#$% If I did decide to stack and run 2...what would you recommend with test c?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    thanks eGGz. I went from intimidated about gear to ready to due it all in about 2 weeks! I'm like a kid in teh candy store and got the gear and now I can't treat myself !@#$% If I did decide to stack and run 2...what would you recommend with test c?
    Yeah, it is very tempting to jump in with both feet, especially if you have the gear already sitting there.

If you are hell bent on stacking I'll confess that I did dbol and test my first cycle. BTW, I did start getting gyno by the third week. It turns out dbol really wants to give me gyno. Now I always include nolvadex @ 10mg ED in every cycle. You may want to do the same.

Here's a example cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test C @ 500mg EW
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-18 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

I don't frontload and taper the clomid anymore but either method will get you there.
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-12-2005 at 07:56 PM.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    sounds like a good compromise...I'm leaning towards 400mg a week of test c (my test is 200mg per cc and running dbal at 22.4mg a day and taking everything else you mentioned...If I feel great at 12 weeks, can I continue with the test c and include EQ or Deca and continue my cycle?

IMO deca and eq both need a minimum run of 12 weeks. That would extend your cycle into the 24-26 week range, this would not be recomended. Do a proper PCT. Take the usual time off. (time on + PCT = time off) have the blood work done. And then if everything is back to normal, consider a cycle of Test and Deca or a cycle of Test and EQ.

Thread Information