aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

Question help with minimal amount possible

Whats the lowest dosage you would suggest for a steroid newbie of testosterone enth and tren enth per week, without it doing nothing but shutting down your natural test and giving absolutely no gains.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    well bud, tren is out of the question for a first timer and any amount of test will shut you down naturally that is why you do pct.....but most guys for a first cycle to 500mg of test e or cyp for 12 weeks

goose is offline Banned
    Forget tren , just one small dose, your first shot and you will shut down your natural test.

goose4....

yeh i know it'll shut you down, but what is the lowest dosage of those two can you take without it not doing anything for you?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Personally if i was u as a newcomer i would try the test only first like the guy above mentioned and only use the trem if u got it cheap of sell it to get some more test. Wait to use trem till later on in whatever cylcles u might want to take, its fun stuff though. For now use test to establish a nice load of mass, do at the most 750mgs per week in my opinion. I dont know if ur big or not already but the best results u get with normally the least amount of side-effects is off the first cycle. So if ur after the mass go for the main mass builders such as enath or cyp.

Id still like to know whats the lowest dosage you could take per week while still getting results.

750 for a first time is alot i dont think his body could handle it....anyways what is you age and stats

no offense bro but it doesnt even sound liek you are ready to plunge into AAS

500mgs at the least. As for combining it with trem, u are going to experience very high androgenic properties.

No offence taken bro. Believe me, Ive been lurking around these boards, and Ive been on another board for several years. I have all I need for an upcomming cycle, including PCT, Im just asking out of curiosity. What is the lowest amount of test-e per week a person could take and still see gains.

Well i have read that ur body produces roughly 250mgs per week naturally. So the same article simply said that 250mgs, which is a normal does for majority of comapines out there producing test, would just stop ur natural production with minimal gains from the actual substance. Though u may have higher amounts of test in u before ur body had time to react to this increase. As far as i have seen in the past 10 years 500mgs would be the least i would reccomend.

Awesome info, thanks

Thread Information