Thread: sust vs t-400

raginredneck is offline Junior Member

sust vs t-400

what kind of differances would you see between t-400 and sust cycles and wich do you recomend

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    tremendous ass pain with t-400, plain and simple. I couldnt do that again, ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by raginredneck
    what kind of differances would you see between t-400 and sust cycles and wich do you recomend

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    t400 painful 2x weekly, sust is reccomended eod cuz of the prope ester and can be painful also, results can be similar depending on diet and training some people respond great to one and not the other, in this game trial and error on what substances work best for you

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    ok thanx . if its painful ill stay with sust . im on sust 10ml-400mg ug some stuff i lucked onto . but it is more than painful im down 2 to 3 days a week but im seein results . but cant get anymore so i was lookin at something else . any sugg.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    since your already taking sus and looking around for another compound switch to propenaite 100mg ed or eod

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    t400 also has prop in it. that is what the pain is in both of them. t4 isnt that painful when shot in the proper spot in the cheeks. too high and its painful. mid-cheek, and its fine after you rub it out for a couple of minutes.

i like t4 for the sole purpose of test cyp and test e. and i shoot it every third day.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    p.s. if you dont shoot either one every other day, the prop is worthless, imo, in both mixtures considering 25mg -30 mg/ml of prop isnt going to really help anything.

Darkness is offline Member
    I much rather take Test e than T400. The prop in the T400 is basically a waste cause liek masterdbol said even if you shot it ED the prop at that low of a dose isnt going to make much of a difference. Rather just take strait prop.

Thread Information