onefm is offline Associate Member

Dramatic changes

Im on my first cycle, test E, 500 mg wk, week 5, 28 years old, currently 174 lbs from 155 before I started.

In the past week, co-workers, family, and friends have all been making comments and asking questions.

What kind of advice do you guys have for not making it obvious you're on juice?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    say wow! this creatine really works....

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Well, you could use the good ol' "it's that creatine ester stuff they're making now, that plus a protein shake here and there does wonders!"

You'd be amazed how stupid many people are when it comes to bodybuilding, let alone nutrition. Best thing to do: pretend you've masted nutrition and have some sort "key" to what you're doing. Fools 99% of the morons.

Anyway... I would like to congradulate you on that mass. I'm assuming it means an increase in quality lean muscle mass, not bloat and fat you want an excuse for, which should be easy for a lot of the fatasses to understand .

Given that you've put on quality mass, give us a little feedback! How do you feel? More vascular? Which lifts have gone up? Any other noticible effects (sides or other postives)?

Keep us posted, as it sounds like you're one of the lucky who respond extremely well to AAS.

Good luck, and keep eating and growing!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nothin like the first one...

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Thanx for the feedback

As far as how I feel goes...

I did make a post a while back about my testes. They seemed to have shrank. I think it was actually the weather or temperature or something because theyve been normal since then. I have felt no side effects so far besides this feeling I get here and there. Im not sure if its my metabolism kickin hard or some kind of anabolic / metabolic feeling of sorts.

I have always been thin and pretty cut. All the gains have been straight muscle mass. I feel no bloating what so ever.

My diet is pretty simple. I drink only water and protein shakes (130 grams worth a day). Plenty of chicken and tuna, as much as I can throughout the day. Very little red meat(maybe once a week).

Regarding my cycle. I am hittin both delts with a 1/2 cc each on Mondays and Thursdays. QV enanthate 250. Im planning on going 5 more weeks and then starting on Clomid therapy.

I work out heavily 2 to 3 times each week with light pumps every other day.Everyone happens to notice my arm growth especially. I feel strength gains in all major muscle groups.The only one I have actually kept up with (rate wise) is the bench. I've gone from 220 (4 weeks ago) to 290 ( saturday) during my cycle. 2 weeks ago it was 260. I was pretty amazed. My cousin asked me ,in slight astonishment, what the hell was I doing to get such gains.

My goal issue is weird right now. I wanted to bench 250 weigh 180. Im barely halfway done with my cycle and looks like im just gonna way surpass that shit. I think I will be very happy with weighing 200 lbs and benching 350 at 5'11"

So.. what do you think.

I also have a bottle of deca just sittin around that I ended up with after I started my cycle.
    Last edited by onefm; 10-12-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information