Thread: 2 much shit???

Kaotic81 is offline New Member

2 much shit???

Just came off first cycle 2 weeks ago, I made great gains ad I loved every second of the gear. However I am stressing about keeping my gains. I am still taking nolva, b-6 and glutimine. I am starting clomid today plus I have clen and taurine. I have read some scarry shit about clen and i am second geussing it. It just seem like alot of shit to put in my body at once. I have read about all of these indavidualy but I am concerned about them all together. Anybody have any advice?

peump is offline Senior Member
    you don't have to take the clen if you don't want to

I like the idea of clen I just want to know if its cool to take with everything else? I dont have any experience with pct, but I am looking to make the most aout of it. I hate the Idea of losing the gains I trained so hard for.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    You will lose gains if you don't eat right and don't have proper PCT. Sounds like you have the right drugs for PCT, just make sure the doses are correct.

Clen can be an anti-catabolic (I'm assuming thats what you're going to use it for) but it does have a few side-effects. I'm guessing you've already read through every steroid profile you could, but double-check all of them and study up on everything about it. Knowledge is power when it comes to stuff like this, use it well and you'll make it through with 100% of your clean gains AND be ripped to hell offa the clen (correctly) and cardio.

Good luck whatever you do bro... and stay safe.

Thanks, I have read my ass off and I am so thankfull that sites like this exsist or I would be lost. I think that I Have the nolve Nd the clo down preaty good but I am a little shakey on the duration and amounts of the clen . I know that it depends on what you can stand. Any personal exp?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your going to be more tired from test levels dropping, clen has a tendicy to make you tired also, so I my self wouldnt take it during PCT.

Thread Information