thetruth223 is offline New Member

norma hella and icn

has anyone ever heard of norm hella deca or icn test e...what about naps d- dol.. this is my first post and im not real sure how things work around here.if anyone could be of help id be greatful...and how much should they cost? thankx

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    ive heard of all of them, but that doesnt mean that yours are legit. is that what your worried about.

thetruth223 is offline New Member
    i guess thats always a wory in the back of my head but i dont think a good friend would do me like that.. atleast i hope not..do you know how to tell
    Last edited by thetruth223; 10-13-2005 at 07:13 AM.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth223
    i guess thats always a woory in the back of my head but i dont think a good friend would do me like that.. atleast i hope not..do you know how to tell
    there are ways to tell if yours are fake or legit. but first of all dont trust anyone, and maybe your friend thinks his gear is legit. My source once sold me fake deca normas, they lookes really good and all and i used almost all of them, but i got suspicious and did some research on them and sent some pics and i found out they were fake ones. BUT my source didnt knew that either so he was glad i told him and gave me some free nolvas lol.

my point is do alot of research before putting anything in ur body, i was lucky nothing happend to me, god knows what was in those "decas".

Thread Information