imanewbie is offline Associate Member

results 5 weeks into first cycle...

whats up guys, i started my first cycle 5 weeks ago...i am taking 500mg/wk of test e, last week i added about 400mg/wk deca ...im 21 yrs old, my starting weight was 174, and i am now at about 185-187...does this sound about right?? my bench has gone up 50 lbs in the 5 weeks...i didnt think it would go up this fast but its crazy...im waiting for the deca to kick in and hopefully i will grow more...i am hoping to finish around 200 lbs at the end of my cycle....is this a little much you think?? oh ya, i am going to make this a 16 week cycle

wk 1-16 test s 500mg/wk
    wk 4-13 400mg wk deca
    wk 8-16 55mg winny ED

if my diet is on point, which as of now i think its pretty good...how much more gains can i expect?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the fact that u can increase ur bench in 5 weeks makes me suspect that maybe too early to do a cycle?

onlyatest is offline New Member
    too early? wtf? he started 5 weeks ago. would you like him to quit?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    the fact that u can increase ur bench in 5 weeks makes me suspect that maybe too early to do a cycle?

huh??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyatest
    too early? wtf? he started 5 weeks ago. would you like him to quit?
    To early, meaning, he did not have a good base under his belt before using steroids . Or be near to his genetic limit.

Adding Deca is not a wise idea during the 5th week. It takes 6-8 weeks to feel the full effects of Deca's long acting ester. But it seems a bit late now.

Also if this is your first cycle? Running 3 different AS is not a good idea either. More isnt better. You should be able to get some good quality strength/mass gains from test only at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Adding Deca will only complicate side effects aswell.

Running anything for progesterone related gyno?

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    I gained 30lbs off my
    600mg Test E ew weeks 1-11
    400mg Deca ew weeks 1-10
    winny weeks 8-13 50mg ed
    cycle...

however I didn't notice any ah... "weird".... gains until about week 5.
    so I sorta get at what he's saying

Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    I gained 30lbs off my
    600mg Test E ew weeks 1-11
    400mg Deca ew weeks 1-10
    winny weeks 8-13 50mg ed
    cycle...

however I didn't notice any ah... "weird".... gains until about week 5.
    so I sorta get at what he's saying

you agreeing with me or someone else?? this is to the other posts.....the fact is, i have already started my cycle, and im getting great results with it...i was just hoping that i will start gaining more size sometime soon... i have a bet at work with a guy, that by jan 1 i will be benching within 40lbs of his bench...he is at 315 right now, and he dont know im juicen...hes a 320lb guy, all fat. if i gained 50 lbs in my bench in 5 weeks, i got 11 more weeks to go...you guys think i will be able to win this bet?? i think i have a good chance...

TADOLFI is offline Member
    You may win the bet - but if you're making gains like this and at this pace - YOU ARE ASKING FOR AN INJURY.
    Pay attention to warm ups and any signs of joint pain, pulls, etc.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    you agreeing with me or someone else?? this is to the other posts.....the fact is, i have already started my cycle, and im getting great results with it...i was just hoping that i will start gaining more size sometime soon... i have a bet at work with a guy, that by jan 1 i will be benching within 40lbs of his bench...he is at 315 right now, and he dont know im juicen...hes a 320lb guy, all fat. if i gained 50 lbs in my bench in 5 weeks, i got 11 more weeks to go...you guys think i will be able to win this bet?? i think i have a good chance...
    What do you bench now? 185, 225? You have no base like somebody said above. I could bench 275 before I started juicing at 22. Worked out natty for 3 years. All you needed to do is eat correctly with a lot of protein and you would of gained 15lbs with creatine and no AAS. You don't appear to know what you're doing. Just young and trying to get big, I understand. But at 21 you can build a nice base naturally, very fast. Then wait until you start plateauing, then get on AAS.... Arghhhhhh.....Do you what you're going to do.....You go off juice and I bet you'll be 175 again within a month.....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What do you bench now? 185, 225? You have no base like somebody said above. I could bench 275 before I started juicing at 22. Worked out natty for 3 years. All you needed to do is eat correctly with a lot of protein and you would of gained 15lbs with creatine and no AAS. You don't appear to know what you're doing. Just young and trying to get big, I understand. But at 21 you can build a nice base naturally, very fast. Then wait until you start plateauing, then get on AAS.... Arghhhhhh.....Do you what you're going to do.....You go off juice and I bet you'll be 175 again within a month.....
    i went from 194 to 245 in 5 weeks...i wasnt getting gains before...and i was pretty much stuck around 200 lbs...so

that was mean...but i just dont like being flamed on here..i dont come on here for that, i dont flame people, and i dont expect to be flamed...most people on this site are cool about that...

Thread Information