Thread: Help!! My Heart

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Help!! My Heart

i started my first cycle this past monday. 40mg dbol ed weeks 1-4
    600mg test e weeks 1-12
    400mg eq weeks 1-12
    anyway just about an hour ago i started feeling in my chest what felt like my heart periodically beating "out " of my chest and kind of sending a funny feeling up my throat it feels like. its also felt like ive had gas in my chest and its been tight since monday. im freakin here. is this normal? should i quit the cycle all togehter? could it be the dbol, should i drop it and the eq and just use the test? help guys. thanks.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a combination of upset stomach from the dbol .(it does this to me) and nerves...

jdh
    you get those feelings with your heart? it finally stopped. it happened though every few minutes . it was like a few beats were pounding out my chest and sending a weird feeling up my throat. also i took 20mgs of nolvadex today, not sure if that could be it. im seriously thinking about just running the test here on out.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    that's ur 1st cycle?!?!?!?!?!? if so, u r ******** excuse me bro. but honestly u r.

jdh
    im what?

Blog Entries
    never mind man, i don't mean to be offensive but that isn't smart for a 1st cycle.

jdh
    how is it bad? what would you suggest? just test? this cycle was based on advice on this board and others . i didnt just decidde it over night. should i just run the test e?

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    im what?

u started a little high on the doses and combination of compounds...
    u shld always keep your first cycle on the more conservative side to see how u react to the gear... plus u don't want to be using a gram of test by your 3rd cycle....

unless u r pinn... j/k pinn...

Blog Entries
    that's like a 3-4 cycle bro. for a 1st cycle u shouldn't have used D-bol or if u have to it should have been about 20 mg/day.
    Test is too much as well u should have stayed around 400 mg/week. and no need for the EQ.

jdh
    holy shit, you guys got me freakin. im just gonna run the test. i guess i got some bad advice . will i be fine quitting the eq after one injection and dropping the dbol after 3 days?

holy shit, you guys got me freakin. im just gonna run the test. i guess i got some bad advice . will i be fine quitting the eq after one injection and dropping the dbol after 3 days?

i don't have any experience with that, but i wld think u wld b fine doing that. it's only 1 week in. if u can since it's 1st week, try lowering the test down to 500mg or even 400... 500mg is not bad...

jdh
    im dropping the dboll and eq. ill lower the test to 400mg/week. i shot up 300mg on monday and im due for my 2nd shot tomorrow. should i inject the 100mg? thanks guys, im freakin . i wouldnt know what to do without this board.

u might be better off just shooting 200mg tommorrow and go from there... it wld probably keep u blood levels steadier... 500mg the first week is no biggie... just save the other stuff for your next cycle... make sure u research pct and have everything u need b4 u start it...

jdh
    thanks bro. i have the pct in line. i thought the cycle was good to go for me until now. i got terrible advice from several boards. anybody else ever experienced a heart problem while on cycle? im just hoping that is what is wrong with me and not something more serious not related to the gear.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    You're body is probably just adjusting...it's new to your system...Maybe thinking of it like this will calm your nerves-snorting an 8ball will kill ya' and to my knowledge, there is no record of anyone dying from gear.

Don't take any advice on gear though, I'm new too and this is an even lighter cycle than I was going start hitting monday...and I'm getting advice from a 10 year vet with 20 plus cycles...then taking it here and weighing my decision...The people on this board will help you through this and your body will adjust....

Ready-Aim-Fire...Final Help Needed!

jef
    jef is offline Member
    drop the dball to 15-20mg/d...from all of my research and believe me it's been a lot, 15-20 for a first time user is plenty and less than 25 indicates few side effects

jef
    jef is offline Member
    JohnnyB provided this in the link below about test and your heart:

Test and your heart

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    40mg dbol ed weeks 1-4
    600mg test e weeks 1-12
    400mg eq weeks 1-12

Hold on a minute. I am not sure about the dbol but the rest is not that bad for a first cycle. Not anything to freak out about. In fact, 600 mgs of test e and 400 mgs of EQ is just fine for a first cycle. Maybe a LITTLE high on the test but that is it. It certainly is not out of this world bad.

Drop the dbol and keep the rest. It is just fine. A little EQ will not make that big of a difference. Good or bad.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    By the way, I think you are having an anxiety problem here.

Bottom line, if it continues you should probably stop the cycle and start PCT. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.

jdh
    thanks for the link. i dont know if its gas cause my chest feels tight or what. im playing it safe though and just running the test from here on out.

jdh
    im not sure about the anxiety thing. i was fine all day then it hit me. it was just freaky, never had it happen before.

there is nothing wrong with a test only cycle.. it will probably help bring your anxiety down. just make sure u really stick to your diet and train hard and u will be happy with the results... then u will be back for a 2nd cycle and a 3rd and..... u get the idea

jdh
    sounds good. my diet, training and so forth are spot on. thanks again for calming me

im dropping the dboll and eq. ill lower the test to 400mg/week. i shot up 300mg on monday and im due for my 2nd shot tomorrow. should i inject the 100mg? thanks guys, im freakin . i wouldnt know what to do without this board.
    well first of all, the only thing that could be causing this is the dbol as the EQ and test e is hardly in you. 40 mg/dbol a day is a little high, I'd drop the dbol back to 20-25mg/day, your fine w/ the test e and eq dosage. Anything less than 400mg EQ is a waste IMO. Your heart beat may get harder and faster because your body is throwing on alot of weight fast with that dbol. your probabaly lethargic as hell too I bet. I think I know what it is your describing and its not uncommon, I would fall asleep some nights and I swear to God I can HEAR my heart beating. Def. lower the dbol and make sure you are doing cardio like 3 days a week to help keep some of the bloat off you. But the heartbeat thing is def not abnormal.

thanks for the link. i dont know if its gas cause my chest feels tight or what. im playing it safe though and just running the test from here on out.
    No, **** no bro, dont drop that EQ. Nothing from the EQ or test e is causing what your experiencing , its simply the higher dosage of dbol and the rapid water gain, dropping the eq will do nothing to solve your problem. Also, keep in mind its your first cycle, your body will need a couple weeks to adapt. I wouldnt give up on that EQ, your missing out if you do, eq is the bomb.

jdh
    ill stick with the injections, but im dropping the dbol . my first day i only took 20mgs and felt like shit. maybe im just one of those few who it doesnt agree with. but i dont want that feeling again.

Thread Information