Thread: Why Not More?

vein-x is offline Associate Member

Why Not More?

After reading the title, I don't want you to go into this thinking I wanna do all the AAS in one cycle. This is a first cycle, and I'm curious about something... it's just a question and I was wondering if I could get a couple ideas on it...

I'm 100% sure I will be running the following:

*CYCLE*

Dbol: Weeks 1-4 @ 40mg ED

Test E: Weeks 1-2 @ 1 gram/week shot 2x a week @ 500mg. Then @ 600mg for 8 weeks, shot 2x a week @ 300mg.

Test Prop: After 8 weeks of Test E, I will start running Test Prop @ 40mg ED because if I wait 2 weeks without any Test in my, gains WILL be lost! So I'm going to run a much shorter ester in between PCT and Test E admisitration.

Arastozole: This will be run @ 12.5 mg ED to keep "80% of aromatization down" and to keep me solid and dry due to much lower estrogen in the system...

*PCT*

Nolva: Run @ 40mg for the first two weeks of PCT... and @ 20mg for the 2nd two weeks of PCT. I will also have a lot extra on hand in case of ANY estrogen-related problems, such as gyno.

Ok, there's the cycle I WILL be running. Now for the question...

I was originally planning to run EQ @ 500mg/week through the entire cycle. Maybe frontload, maybe just straight doses, that I would like some advice on. Before I go ahead and do so though, what do you guys think? Keeping in mind this is a first cycle, is EQ just too much? I realize it will be more expensive (and I really don't want to spend more than I have to) but will it be worth it? I figured I'm only using testosterone and dbol , not every AAS known to man, so what's wrong with EQ for appetite, vascularity, hardness, solid lean mass, constant mass build up, well-retained gains and god-like oxidation which leads to... more endurance! What do you think guys?? Money isn't REALLY a big deal here, but again, the more I save, the better it is. I know I can grow off just test and dbol, but would EQ hurt?

Questions
    *What doses should EQ be run at for 1st cycle?

*Any side-effects not commonly brought up that I should watch out for?

*Any other problems with this cycle at all??

Thanks for any feedback at all guys, and I'm really sorry for the loong post, I'm honestly just hung up on this, and it's all that's keeping me from my Winter Bulk!!

vein-x
    Last edited by vein-x; 10-12-2005 at 07:07 PM.

BUMP & NEWS...

Bump...

Well, I just learned that I won't be able to get ahold of any Arimidex . I know this isn't going to effect anything TOO much, but now I think in place of it, I will run Nolva @ 10mg ED to keep some estrogen side-effects away.

Any thoughts on either of these so far?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    EQ takes a while to see good results, I dont recommend running it for less then 12-14 weeks. I find the more compounds I run, makes me lazier, might just be me, but two compound is enough. For your first cycle just see howw you react to the test. I like the prop idea, I stared and ending my cycle Im on now with prop, and the gains in the beginning were incredible. Next cycle will be with prop the whole way through, why not start with prop and test e in the beginning, prop gains are hard and show in the beginning of second week, orals are hard on your body.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for posting bro...

Yeah, I've read that a couple times too "EQ cycles should be at least 12 weeks for good size." Which is why I could easily go 1-2 more weeks and then throw EQ in there. When I order, there will be enough extra to do a couple more weeks, and the vascularity, increased oxidation and solid, long-lasting quality mass is enough to get me to add EQ.

As for more compounds making you lazier... I'm the complete opposite. If I have protein powder in the house, and god forbid some creatine, I'm "juiced" up enough to get in the gym for no other reason than to justify taking the creatine and drinking up some protein. I have a VERY good feeling that it will be 100x that way with juice. If I KNOW I have something pulsing through my veins that has the potential to make me bigger than 90% of the people I see, you can bet your ass I WILL BE in that gym! It's somewhat placebo for me I guess... but I will not be lazy whatsoever on-cycle, I will harness that aggression and kill weights and plateaus, don't worry.

Any other ideas, PLEASE post them. Again, this is the only thing between me and 40 lbs of sick veiny mass...
    Last edited by vein-x; 10-12-2005 at 07:35 PM.

Any other ideas guys? This is honestly the last thing I'd like to know. I've researched Test E and Dbol more than enough times, same goes for EQ and a couple others.

Will EQ be effective on a 1st cycle? Reasons are listed above, but what are your thoughts?

If you are trying to get vasuclar the dbol isn't going to help. The Eq does that I would say about 400-500mg/wk + test ran just a little higher should be good. The amount of weight you put on and keep depends on 2 things....eating ALOT and proper PCT. The amount of AAS isnt what you should be looking to for weight gain.

Also since its your first cycle, you feel like you want to take everything you can to get huge...but don't rush it. It takes most ppl 4-5 cycles to accomplish everything they were looking for.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I see no problem at all running EQ for your first cycle.
    But my question is why?The Test alone with grant you all the rewards you're looking for(first cycle wise).Not necessary IMO.Save your cash for food.The EQ won't make that big a difference.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    But my question is why?The Test alone with grant you all the rewards you're looking for(first cycle wise).Not necessary IMO.Save your cash for food.The EQ won't make that big a difference.

~Pinnacle~
    That's the exact type of answer I was looking for. Specific and drilling the point home. Not to mention, from a good reputable bro...

No EQ it is then, it will be saved for next cycle. I guess that about wraps things up! Anyone else who reads this between now and Saturday, feel free to give me dosage critiques, but I think I'm all set. Yeah, I do realize the Test E frontloading doses are a little high, they will be brought down some. Other than that, it'll be 500-600mg/week of Test E shot Mon & Thurs @ 250 each injection, and that'll be it! Just a basic, Test E only first cycle (with a Dbol kickstart)

Thanks for everything guys, you will be kept in the loop and I will look into keeping a THOROUGH log of events. Thanks again, and feel free to post any other advice.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    I agree totaly!

Thread Information