Thread: first injection

akwall47 is offline New Member

first injection

ok, so tomarrow i plan to take my first injection of 250mg sust. i plan to do 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks stacked with 30mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks along with nolva. i have two basic questions:

1) how does this cycle look? any comments or criticisms?
    2) when injecting and doing the whole aspiration thing, are the bubbles i should see a good thing? i am just wary of the fact that it is fatal if you screw up an injection by getting air bubbles into the blood stream.

remember this is my first time and want to do it right. thanks

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    you WANT to see bubbles when you pull the syringe back out...as long as its not blood your straight...if it is, pull out and move to a diff spot...and also i dont think a little bit of air will hurt you...im no doctor though...your pulling air out of your muscles, not your bloodstream

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it`s a good begginer cycle but it`s better to do 125mg of sus eod better than 250 mg twice a week

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys get decent results from twice a week injections, your just not utilizing the prop to the fullest, but twice a week will be fine for your first time. A few air bubbles are fine, as long when you pull back to aspirate you have tension pulling back you are fine, if you are in a vein blood will draw very easy. Good luck!!

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    im posative on this if you dont hit a vein or anything bubbles arent a problem ... in a vein your in trouble ... hold the syringe upside down and flick it near the needle end you can then push the plunger until the rest is out...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When shooting glutes, its very hard to hit a vein, very few up high where you should be injecting. Try spotijections.com.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u really are not getting bubbles... u are creating a vacuum. when u release the plunger after aspirating the "bubbles shld go away and the plunger return to it's original postion... even if u did have a little air in there u wld be ok though...

Thread Information