Decoder is offline Banned

Post I havent dont a cycyle in 3 years..

So i haven't done a cycle in 3 years, I been lifting naturally for a long time now making gains, i plan to start Decca/prop in a few weeks, should i take a low dosage as if i never done this before or will my test receptors react like ive done this before and require bigger dosages? last cycle was 600mg of decca a week along with 2 cc's of T-4 a week for 10 weeks but once again that was 3 years ago. I have a feeling this might be like taking a cycle for the first time again (hopefully) can i get some input? thanks..
    Last edited by Decoder; 10-12-2005 at 09:19 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt go with a high dosage, your reseptors should be fresh, plus you want to give your body a chance to get use to the AS again.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If that is you in the avvy then those are good doses. t400? you are making me hurt just thinking about blended tests.

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, you should grow like a weed. No need for such high dosage. I didn't do a cycle for 2 years and grew like a fvckin week on this one. GL dude

No that isnt me in the pic, that dude in the pic is 6"1 240, im 6"1 220 11% body fat, im very close though. yeah that was alot of T4 it really hurt i had softball size lump from those heavy doasges, one time i took 1200mg of T4 in one shot the whole right side of my leg swelled up for a week i could walk it was a big mistake, but anyways since 3 years have passed it would be great to take 200mg of decca and 200mg of prop a week and gain 10-15 pounds streech it out over 12 weeks. well thats the goal anyways.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    No that isnt me in the pic,

but anyways since 3 years have passed it would be great to take 200mg of decca and 200mg of prop a week and gain 10-15 pounds streech it out over 12 weeks. well thats the goal anyways.
    Well maybe you should lower your dose... 200mg of prop per week will do nothing... 200mg of deca is way too low. I would take test cyp or test e at 600mg divided(300 monday 300thursday) and take 400-500mg of deca... Deca can be shot once per week or mixed with the test and I suggest this moreso with T400.

I already have the prop and deca i dont want to spend anymore, Ill just do 400mg of deca and 400 of prop a week.

Thread Information