Thread: sweats on dbol

eradikate is offline Senior Member

sweats on dbol

Holy shit bros, last night i woke up at 4am fucking drenched like i got poured on by a bucket of water. My couch had my body mark and my shirt was so soaked, it felt like i could've squeezed some drops of sweat out of it. What the hell is going on? im on 30mg/ed of dbols and 400mg/test right now and this is my first time sweating like this ever!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    eradikate
    yeah, funny you should mention that... I'm on 750mg of enth and yeah- I've been sweating like a hog at night when I sleep.

The juice seems to be messing with the sleep patterns too. Seems like I wake up every hour or so- where I'm normally out like a baby all night.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    same with me bro!! i woke up at like fucking 4 am like wide awake soaken wet in sweat, than i fell back asleep. Sleep patterns been real weird man. Them Juice is somethin, how you doin on your cycle bro?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I'm just going into week 4 and it's great so far. And the test levels haven't even maxed out yet. The strength gains are coming along nicely and I'm up 6 or 7 lbs from 170. The pumps are getting crazy too.

I would have done d-bol too but wuz short on $$. But the test only is good shite- maybe not quite as dramatic as d-bol but pretty close.

How is the d-bol/enth treating you? First cycle or not?

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I was going to make this same post as soon as I woke up. Since I have been taking d-bol (I am on my 4th week), I have woken up a few times in the middle of the night with the bed soaked with sweat (especially around where my upper back, neck and head are). However, it had only happened when I was taking a dosage of d-bol right before bedtime. Last night, I had my last dosage at 10:30 PM and didn't go to sleep until 3 AM and it still happened-- also, I couldn't sleep for shit last night. D-bol is wierd in that during the day I seem to be pretty lathargic, but at night I can't usually sleep too well.
    Eradikate-- what kind of d-bols u taking and at what dosage?

I am taking 50mg/ed of ref-b tabs and the strength gains have been incredible, but only have put on about 7lbs-- went from 195 lbs to 202 lbs(and don't seem to be holding any water).

Does anybody have any feedback on why we are soaking our beds with sweat???

theron is offline Associate Member
    Is this true? Does Dianabol make you sweat like crazy at night?

cookie16 is offline New Member
    sos, im taking the liquid form of d-bol, reforvit-b, im sure you guys have heard of it. i just started it and i feel its harder for me to go to sleep at night, any idea why that is?

Thread Information