stryker5555 is offline Junior Member

test e and dianabol

on a first cycle what is a good expectation on gains made on 500mg test e and 40 milligrams dianabol a day
    dianabol 4 weeks and test 12 weeks...
    i hear some outrageous gains people are making ... sounds too good to be true.. what are some realistic expectations i could have ?
    thanks....

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe that people on these various message boards do sometimes tend to exaggerate their gains.

IMO, keeping anything over 10 pounds is a successful cycle. YMMV

No one can predict how many pounds you will gain or lose on a bulker or a cutter. There are too many variables to make an accurate prediction. Results are dependant on the users Diet, training techniques, sleeping habits, PCT quality, lifestyle, dedication, genetics, personality type and a host of other factors.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I believe that people on these various message boards do sometimes tend to exaggerate their gains.

No one can predict how many pounds you will gain or lose on a bulker or a cutter. There are too many variables to make an accurate prediction. Results are dependant on the users Diet, training techniques, sleeping habits, PCT quality, lifestyle, dedication, genetics, personality type and a host of other factors.
    Ditto, but 10 lbs is a little off eGGz, no?!! i know most people are happy with LEAN 5 lbs outcome.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Supposidly you gain more on your first cycle aswell.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Ditto, but 10 lbs is a little off eGGz, no?!! i know most people are happy with LEAN 5 lbs outcome.
    Yeah, you are probably right, especially the more cycles you do. I'm just trying to be motivational, uplifting, positive, happy go lucky, life is a bowl of cherries, were all gonna live forever... you get the idea, as opposed to my usual grumpy self.

10weeks of dbol and enanthate =30lbs, with enough calories.

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    i took 250 mg of test e and 250 mg of deca for 10 weeks,
    i took 35 mg of dbol for 6 weeks
    i gained about 35 lbs and lost 15

it depends how much u eat and how hard you work out

zircon is offline Junior Member
    abm, why did you lose so much? mostly bloat, or simply a tough time on recovery? Diet during and after pct? although 20 lbs total I'd settle for anyday.

I personally expect to gain about 22 lbs on 12 weeks 500mg test and keep 15-18 lbs.

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    abm, why did you lose so much? mostly bloat, or simply a tough time on recovery? Diet during and after pct? although 20 lbs total I'd settle for anyday.

I personally expect to gain about 22 lbs on 12 weeks 500mg test and keep 15-18 lbs.
    well you see i got really sick. ya it was not the most pleasant experience

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    im just finishing up a cycle of test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg/wk, dbol for 4 weeks @ 30mg/day and gained a solid 25 pounds. Thats after the bloat from the dbol subsided.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    everyone has different results when taking steroids , u will just have to wait and see, but u should be happy as long as u train,eat and rest properly

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    they key to gaining on roids is diet and rest!!

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz

5-10 lbs could be gained naturally. I tend to look at the body transformation more then the lbs.

Thread Information