Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: next bulker

  1. #1
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44

    next bulker

    This is what i am planning for my next bulker

    1-4 Drol 100mg/ed

    1-16 Test E- 750-1000mg

    1-14 Tren E 500mg

    1-14 Deca 600mg

    15-17 DNP 400mg/ed

    18-21 clomid and nolva
    I am currently running test c 600mg/week, tren h 350mg week, deca 450mg/week. My gains have been great with no sides from the deca/tren combo. Right now i am 5'4, 180lb, around 10%bf. I would appreciate any suggestions or opinions.

  2. #2
    thndrgod33's Avatar
    thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    290
    that seems like alot of gear, what were your previous cycles?

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I'd hold off on the DNP til after PCT.You want to start it right before PCT while your still able to train hard.The DNP will kill that.Also,you want your cals high at PCT and also be able to train.After PCT is when you should cut,and go through the misery of DNP.

    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    either you've done your share of juice and have some knowledge, or you have done no juice at all, and if you've never done juice before thats gonna **** you up.

  5. #5
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44
    The reason i wanted to run the DNP at the last couple of weeks is because i would still be running test to keep me from losing any muscle while i cut for two weeks, then when i start my PCT i will be off DNP and up my calories

  6. #6
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    that seems like alot of gear, what were your previous cycles?
    This will be my fifth cycle
    1-test
    2-test,deca ,dbo
    3-test,tren
    4-test,deca,tren h

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by shredderNK
    The reason i wanted to run the DNP at the last couple of weeks is because i would still be running test to keep me from losing any muscle while i cut for two weeks, then when i start my PCT i will be off DNP and up my calories
    To me that doesn't make sense.Why do you want to cut before PCT,then have to heavily increase your cals at PCT?
    Other than the DNP timing,I like the cycle.I've ran quite similar myself.


    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    I wouldnt run tren and Deca together... way to hard on your hpta and body and recovery will take forever.

  9. #9
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I wouldnt run tren and Deca together... way to hard on your hpta and body and recovery will take forever.
    I agree.

    Recovery will be very hard. Both compounds are extremely suppressive.

  10. #10
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    To me that doesn't make sense.Why do you want to cut before PCT,then have to heavily increase your cals at PCT?
    Other than the DNP timing,I like the cycle.I've ran quite similar myself.


    ~Pinnacle~
    i agree with pinnacle. it doesnt make sense to cut, and then throw that phase away by having to up your cals for pct. it would basically be a waste.

  11. #11
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I wouldnt run tren and Deca together... way to hard on your hpta and body and recovery will take forever.
    isnt tren e easier on that than tren ace though? so it wouldnt be as harsh?

  12. #12
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I agree.

    Recovery will be very hard. Both compounds are extremely suppressive.
    If it were because of prolactin issues, MAYBE. But because of suppressive... You will be shut down hard with either of those. But if deca causes 100% suppression adding tren does not make you over 100% suppressed.

  13. #13
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If it were because of prolactin issues, MAYBE. But because of suppressive... You will be shut down hard with either of those. But if deca causes 100% suppression adding tren does not make you over 100% suppressed.
    right. its going to happen regardless. so why not get the full benefit outta the cycle?

  14. #14
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If it were because of prolactin issues, MAYBE. But because of suppressive... You will be shut down hard with either of those. But if deca causes 100% suppression adding tren does not make you over 100% suppressed.
    Prolactin issues aside.

    Your saying, recovery from a Deca only cycle compared to a Deca and Tren cycle would be the same difficulty, due to already being 100% suppressed?

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Prolactin issues aside.

    Your saying, recovery from a Deca only cycle compared to a Deca and Tren cycle would be the same difficulty, due to already being 100% suppressed?
    That is exactly what I am saying.

  16. #16
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    That is exactly what I am saying.
    I learn something new every day.

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I learn something new every day.
    While I/we have your attention.I'd like to compliment you on the way you answer posts.
    I notice you say"I haven't tried this yet,but this is what I've read".I wish more ppl who gave advice answered like that. As opposed to ones who act like they ran everything,only to find out they haven't even ran a cycle.

    Props to you!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    While I/we have your attention.I'd like to compliment you on the way you answer posts.
    I notice you say"I haven't tried this yet,but this is what I've read".I wish more ppl who gave advice answered like that. As opposed to ones who act like they ran everything,only to find out they haven't even ran a cycle.

    Props to you!!


    ~Pinnacle~
    Thanks Pin.

  19. #19
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    To me that doesn't make sense.Why do you want to cut before PCT,then have to heavily increase your cals at PCT?
    Other than the DNP timing,I like the cycle.I've ran quite similar myself.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. i guess i will save the DNP for after PCT. Do you think that DNP would be really catabolic without test? Im curious..what was your cycle that was similiar?

  20. #20
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If it were because of prolactin issues, MAYBE. But because of suppressive... You will be shut down hard with either of those. But if deca causes 100% suppression adding tren does not make you over 100% suppressed.
    I agree 100%. I have run them both seperately and together and my recovery was the same either way.

  21. #21
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by shredderNK
    Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. i guess i will save the DNP for after PCT. Do you think that DNP would be really catabolic without test? Im curious..what was your cycle that was similiar?
    I can't answer your question regarding if you'll be catabolic running DNP without Test.I never researched it well enough to know.I never ran DNP either.I was just giving you an educated answer based on what I've researched.
    As for the cycle.I've done very similar,minus the DNP.

    ~Pinnacle~

  22. #22
    shredderNK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I can't answer your question regarding if you'll be catabolic running DNP without Test.I never researched it well enough to know.I never ran DNP either.I was just giving you an educated answer based on what I've researched.
    As for the cycle.I've done very similar,minus the DNP.

    ~Pinnacle~
    how were the results of your cycle?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •