Steroid comparisons

Hi all, this is my first thread on this site. Great to be here. I browsed quickly though the main page and this is a big site. I can tell I'll have a lot of fun here. I've been though about 5 cycles I've experimented with

a.) Primobolan Depot
    b.) Winstrol (Stanazolol Tabs)
    c.) Sustanon 250
    d.) Nolvadex
    e.) Clomid
    f.) HCG

I've been curious about other drugs. Primo and winstrol gave me the best gains but I was looking for something a little stronger. So I was curious about comparisons for drugs:

DECA vs. EQUIPOISE

.....and.....

DURABOLIN (nandrolone phenylpropionate) vs. Primobolan

I've read from many different places that deca is one of the best drugs for quick quality muscle gains, and is highly anabolic (more so than test) and moderately androgenic , and that the gains are easily maintainable.

I've also read however that deca is a horrible drug, causes deca dick, and all gains are lost post cycle. So I just wanted some advice from anyone who has used deca or equipoise.

Thanks brothers, (and sistas.)

buuuuuuummmpp.....

agmuscle is offline New Member
    i have had experience with deca and equipoise . equipose was by far my favorite. no personal experience with the other two. look into tren . a. its hard to imagine taking another cycle without it.

Thanks for the input. How long does the equipoise take to kick in and what are the gains like (I'm sure it's similar to deca and phenylpropionate.) With the primo I gained like 8 lbs. and kept 6 lbs. and was really hard and ripped. Then I was a dumbass and took sust for my next cycle and lost all my definition and gains and only kept a little of the strength I put on.

Anyone else here use durabolin (Dubol / Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) and what were the gains like. Thanks for the input, and thanks to you once again agmuscle.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board. The best thing you can do for yourself is read through these forums, search every question you have, and use the drug profiles forum. Everything you want to know about these drugs is in there. You should really take test as the base of most of your cycles, if you do that with a proper pct and good diet you should have no problems with keeping your gains and losing definition. Also, as I'm sure you'll find out from searching around, that things like "deca dick" etc. really happen because these chemicals shut down your natural test production completely, therefore you must add test in there to avoid these problems.

--^^ Cool, nice to meet you and thanks for all the great info. I'll see you around brother. Later guys.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Welcome to the board. The best thing you can do for yourself is read through these forums, search every question you have, and use the drug profiles forum. Everything you want to know about these drugs is in there. You should really take test as the base of most of your cycles, if you do that with a proper pct and good diet you should have no problems with keeping your gains and losing definition. Also, as I'm sure you'll find out from searching around, that things like "deca dick" etc. really happen because these chemicals shut down your natural test production completely, therefore you must add test in there to avoid these problems.
    Some good info.

Thread Information